Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) (50548 Views)

See How This Guy And His Girlfriend Wash Plate Because He Could Not Pay Up Bill / Use This Soap To Wash Out Your Sins!jesus Soap.(pics) / When You Graduate From Car Wash University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2017

I booked rubbish
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by tosyne2much(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atheists, food don come for una oooo cheesy
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by adonbilivit: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:

This statement of yours is your sin because you think you are holier than everyone else and that is a lie.
its not a lie. D'banj got a new hit. Google it
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Francesp(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
<html> <title><b><ins>What a rubbish</ins></b></title> </html>
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by iamtardey: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
If I use it to wash my, sins, wetin baba God go Read out about me on judgement day?
well I guess since you can't get blood of jesus anywhere bah?

1 Like

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by cuedish: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Not for people with brains.

Plenty of religious followers in africa have no brain.
They use that of their religious leaders.

Sorry to say this but it's the truth . #mytoken
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by micholalo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Mathew 24 verse 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by addikt(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
SORRY, NOT IN THE SCRIPTURES THAT THERE WILL BE A TIME SOME KINDA LIQUID WILL BE USED TO WASH AWAY SINS ...LOL
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by MadeOfBlacc(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
What will happen if I buy it and use it to soapie?
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by curvilicious: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Spiritual shop pple don bring their leg come NL
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by curvilicious: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
MadeOfBlacc:
What will happen if I buy it and use it to soapie?

It will wipe ur ehn ehm away grin

1 Like

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by curvilicious: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
thesicilian:

Chai! Yours is soooooo intact
Twale bruv

1 Like

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by MadeOfBlacc(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
curvilicious:

It will wipe ur ehn ehm away grin
who said ? Na coded d.ick enlargement soap
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by aariwa(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
oladimejiX:
Perhaps this should be in the religion section but then I find it funny.

I wonder if this was meant to be a funny way to market the soap.

Ben13, dani1luv, lalasticlala abeg make people laugh small.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Herolly(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
I'd love to get one ooooo....... Wait shocked does come from God himself, if yes how will you proof it

Yeye dey smell
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by papairewamiri1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:
It's pure marketing strategy.

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by sonofluc1fer: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Yeah, only the blood of a Jew killed years ago by his brothers, can wash away an African man's sins.. This soap.. No way.

2 Likes

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Maruchi203(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dis soap na liquid soap for plates and pots.... If una like make una use am baff, E go wash your skin color to color riot..
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by iammolise(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Not for people like us who have no sins.

Hmm 'PRIDE' ... Beta go nd buy dat soap b4 u blaze 4 ur own ignorance.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by ashawopikin(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dis one weak me

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by toluwalopsy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
eleojo23:

This statement of yours is your sin because you think you are holier than everyone else and that is a lie.

O my Gawd. My heartbeat. cheesy
eleojo23:

O my Gawd. My heartbeat.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by eleojo23: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
toluwalopsy:

O my Gawd. My heartbeat. cheesy

O my Gawd. My heartbeat.

Huh? I don't understand cheesy
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by nwakaibeya1: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
our truth&revelations are all coming to pass little by little to turn the honours of prophets&pastors to disgrace>>Jeremiah 12,10 pastors&prophets have destroyed my vineyard says the God of justice.Prayer is the light that exposes who is who evil or good&we have brought the justice all inclusive prayers that whoever rejects our justice prayer is evil&must perish. Pray& tell the mantle of GOD to move with the cutlass of heaven&all the weapons of heaven& invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly or unknowingly, that the kingdom of heaven should slaughter any evil man of God that has hands in your life& destiny& prosperity &deceiving you&prophesying evil that appear real that the mantle of God should expose&disgrace them&put them on chain from heaven for you to be set free, for example evil prophets ,evil pastors,evil evangelist,evil elders ,evil apostles,evil bishops,evil deacons,evil deaconesses,evil reverend fathers
Pray against any curse or curses the enemies have placed upon your life ,tell the mantle of GOD to strike those curses to death,that curses have eyes ,that they can see,Pray& tell the mantle of GOD to reveal to you about the kingdom& the mantle&the light that has come back for.you to know the source if it's real& to reveal the hidden things about you to you in the name of Jesuschrist ~Pray &tell the mantle of GOD concerning every hidden ,evil world upon your life,such as evil marine world,spiritual husband,spiritual wife,tell the mantle to strike them to death& put them on chain till eternity in JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME~Pray& tell the mantle of GOD to move with all the weapons of heaven& locate all your evil villagers your evil uncles your evil relations your evil brothers& evil sisters&,evil wife&your evil neighbors& evil landlords&evil landladies ,that the mantle should expose them&slaughter them to death&put them on chain from heaven for you to be free~Pray&tell the mantle of GOD to strike every witches&wizards to upon your life upon your business upon your expectations,that the mantle should strike them to death&put them on chain for you to prosper~Pray&tell the mantle of GOD your hearts desire ,your hearts desire can be healing of your sickness,,breakthroughs,,promotions in your working place,your business breakthroughs or you desire a wife or a husband name it every good desire of yours&that he should locate all those people that are against you&put them on chain from heaven in Jesuschrist mighty name Pray this prayers like you have never done if indeed you stand for Jesus Christ justice

Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Adebayo4all: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
pauljumbo:
Where are they selling it

I want to buy some
E no fit wash konji ooo
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Thisboysef(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
vanida6:
hahahaha make I quickly go buy am jhor
i swear na u need am pass
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Except he convince me that the water is made up of blood of Jesus....
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by ksbusari(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Baba Adeboye dey use am wash away sins Lol.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by manitobor(m): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2017
auntysimbiat:
May be that wat this pastor is using to wash sin here..

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJF_-LM2l0

Guy, how much do you make from your YouTube videos views? I'm interested the thing. smiley
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Lordvally: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2017
And so many people will definitely rush to get it......CHAI CHAI lipsrsealed cry cheesy cool embarassed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2017
grin I know one of my fellow Biafra brother will be thinking of boxers that can prolong Erection Now
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by thesicilian: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Yeah, only the blood of a Jew killed years ago by his brothers, can wash away an African man's sins.. This soap.. No way.
Like I said, not for people with brains.
But probably for you.
Re: This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) by thesicilian: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2017
cuedish:

Plenty of religious followers in africa have no brain. They use that of their religious leaders.
Sorry to say this but it's the truth . #mytoken
Can't deny that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Hilarious Made In 9ja Keke (pics) / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.