Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Dakuku Peterside: Strong Or Weak? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside: Strong Or Weak? (356 Views)

Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside: Strong Or Weak? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
As a soldier in that 2015 civil war called election in Rivers State, perhaps, the onus lies on my shoulders to help refresh your mind and point you to the right direction.

It is on record that the APC lost all the elective positions in that election due to PDP and Wike's unholy romance with INEC, federal security forces, and men of the underworld, and of course, they were sufficiently armed with homongous sums of dollars to pour around. These four factors heavily militated against any form of democratic competition from anybody or any political party, no matter how strong they were.

So even if Dakuku was a superman, he would have been shot down straight from the sky!

I was shot at several times in Rumuigbo Community when I tried to resist my dollarised brothers working in tandem with security agents, sent directly from Abuja, from rigging that election.

I have worked both covertly and overtly with Dakuku Peterside, and I can say without mincing words that he is one of the most rugged politicians that yet lives.

I do not blame you for your insistence on poor and malnourished facts, I understand, it's a Nigerian phenomenon.

However, if you could take out your time and do a little offline research about the man called Solomon Okocha, then maybe, just maybe, you would find out what stuff I'm really built of and why my opinion about Dakuku remains unshaken.

Do not be deceived, ruggedity lies not in coarse looks or in strong words, rather, it dwells in the rare ability to formulate powerful thoughts in the head and thereafter propel them into kinetic energy.

You are clearly wrong; Dakuku nah strong hand!

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Chieftain: Even If He’s On A Wheel Chair, We’ll Vote For Buhari In 2019 / It's Nice Been A Father / See What Ambode Is Doing In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.