Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry (73543 Views)

Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by samplanner(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2017
those who are saying that thers nothing wrong with the chat, they are as gullible as hypocrites. if you think there's wrong with that I pray that may you experience such thing in your relationship from now end. st*pid.

I hate people who cheat, why get married if you know you can't love your partner forever?

5 Likes

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by fortunechy(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2017
infidelity everywhere chai!!!!! no need to deny it
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Coyotejack(m): 12:54am On Jun 14, 2017
All I can deduce is that AY knows freda is a Lesbian , and this shows that our law concerning homosexuality is a JOKE

4 Likes

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Coyotejack(m): 12:58am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Freda Francis is just a pregnant lesbian. embarassed

It's a shame that with his supposed Guinness World Record,
Gross earnings from his movies and his sold-out shows.

AY still has to use an olosho to beg people to lend him a ride.

What fake life do these guys even live sef? undecided

Any woman married to a comedian should get prepared, her life must be a joke.

A Savage u are

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by whizcartel(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Wahlahi thalahi! I don't understand this chat... I see nothing incriminating here.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by zionic(m): 1:12am On Jun 14, 2017
AY you die well this tym. omo see gobe!!!! i see reason of his wife to rebel because its getting out of hand.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

But AY is a married man, so the chat was a tad inappropriate

True but then again this is a very very close friend of his ..I wonder how he is going to talk to some one he has known like forever
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:
Please guys what is ponyor?
pussy, toto, vagina etc
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by oksmart1992(m): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2017
introvertme:

Yeah,that slack ponyor part geh as e b.... strap-on ishh
grin grin grin
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by destworld: 7:37am On Jun 14, 2017
She need anger management. Friends can really get naught when chatting you know, expecially when it is a comedian. But even though her allegations are true social media is not the right place to pour out her anger.

2 Likes

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by kunletiwo(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmm! I hope AY would finish what he had started.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by mylove4him(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
I am happy to see that we have some reasonable men here who doesn't approve of what AY is doing. There are so many things couple should know. Wen I was in my early 20s I listen to Pastor Ogbuife or can't really remember his name again in Enugu that said we shouldn't keep close opposite sex that our spouse doesn't approve of.

Call it insecurities or whatever you guys like. You can't truly accept someone that you have seen that that person is competing space with you. Before u know anything she knows. Those chats were inappropriate though innocent but it is too explicit for opposite sex.

Don't victimize AY wife she might have used every means she knows to talk to her hubby but you know an average Nigerian man not all though that has ego to feed. Who tells you that you want to cut him off with all his friends or exes but can't even stand you saying hi to a male neighbour without screening the "hi".

Please everyone should learn to respect other people's feelings. Relationships should be respected. Do unto me what you want me to do unto you. Most men that chat and flirt on social media and calling exes sweetie honey or all sorts are the one snooping on their partners phone all the time.

Ifa hear any man calling AY wife insecure should come and tell me if AY wife was the one caught chatting like that with an opposite sex if AY would have accepted.

Please let's learn to take our spouses feelings into consideration. Live let's live.

3 Likes

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2017
the slacking of ponyour part gat me thinking....

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by eduevolutionnow(m): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls remind me when his 10 days in shit city will release in cinemas. If anyone believes this shit, then you can believe A.y will make a good movie to save his terrible career.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by CHARLOE(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Freda Francis is just a pregnant lesbian. embarassed

It's a shame that with his supposed Guinness World Record,
Gross earnings from his movies and his sold-out shows.

AY still has to use an olosho to beg people to lend him a ride.

What fake life do these guys even live sef? undecided

Any woman married to a comedian should get prepared, her life must be a joke.
Thought I was d only 1 that got d message from d chat. Ay said: 'if I be babe u for Don slack my ponyor (toto.)' implying she's a lesbo
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
There's nothing like a pregnant lesbian,instead what you have is a pregnant bisexual.

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by SmartyPants(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2017
omoluabiguy:

It means "read your book and leave social media" angry angry

Like my good friend would say, you sir, are a classical faggotte
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by temitope277(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Ayam not understanding their chat o! Am i the only one? angry
me too, cos i dont even understand those english
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by snthesis(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2017
introvertme:

Yeah,that slack ponyor part geh as e b.... strap-on ishh
nah, "slack ponyor" cos she's now pregnant
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Biggcake: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2017
emmatuxz:
what is PONYOR
Itid
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by FabioPeter: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2017
AY is 100% culpable, the lady even tried to deflect some of his flirtatious jabs but he kept playing the card.
Mabel talk to your husband privately.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by salesforce: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ha
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Coldfeet(f): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Chat clearly shows there is nothing going on between them and AYs wife just wrongly attacked a woman who was helping her husband out ..
I tire o! Me and my Padi from Warri talk chat more than this and none of our spouses bother cos they know we've been close before meeting them sef. Mabel is just being insecure and foolish.

1 Like

Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nobody should blame her after seeing that chat, she is protecting her home or must she be Annie idibia have inherited 5 children from tuface? Is better did it now to keep him in check. Men and cheating are 5&6.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Coldfeet:
I tire o! Me and my Padi from Warri talk chat more than this and none of our spouses bother cos they know we've been close before meeting them sef. Mabel is just being insecure and foolish.

Big lie, if it's true then swear u aren't cheating with ur paddy, na play play he dey take start.
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by honourocube(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wat a framed comedy!
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by omoluabiguy: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

Like my good friend would say, you sir, are a classical faggotte

You are rude. angry angry I despise your sense of reasoning
Re: AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry by beautybrains1(f): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
mylove4him:
I am happy to see that we have some reasonable men here who doesn't approve of what AY is doing. There are so many things couple should know. Wen I was in my early 20s I listen to Pastor Ogbuife or can't really remember his name again in Enugu that said we shouldn't keep close opposite sex that our spouse doesn't approve of.

Call it insecurities or whatever you guys like. You can't truly accept someone that you have seen that that person is competing space with you. Before u know anything she knows. Those chats were inappropriate though innocent but it is too explicit for opposite sex.

Don't victimize AY wife she might have used every means she knows to talk to her hubby but you know an average Nigerian man not all though that has ego to feed. Who tells you that you want to cut him off with all his friends or exes but can't even stand you saying hi to a male neighbour without screening the "hi".

Please everyone should learn to respect other people's feelings. Relationships should be respected. Do unto me what you want me to do unto you. Most men that chat and flirt on social media and calling exes sweetie honey or all sorts are the one snooping on their partners phone all the time.

Ifa hear any man calling AY wife insecure should come and tell me if AY wife was the one caught chatting like that with an opposite sex if AY would have accepted.

Please let's learn to take our spouses feelings into consideration. Live let's live.
Best comment ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.