Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths (15093 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by tutudesz: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Gr8amechi:
That is the issue, all the parties are just after using the youths as thugs, none of the parties are free from this, let the minimum age of getting to house of assembly be 21 years, governorship and house of representatives be 25 years while Senate and president be 30 years then we will know they are serious about giving youths a chance
With your intention if you get to the National Assembly things will change for good! But you need a platform to contest 1st! We seen PDP and APC in action already! So why not try APDA and see what they have to offer
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by emeraldo56(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Apda does not have anything to offer, join Kowa party :-
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by jjjjj2017: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
fabre4:

You should STFU you think you will just get gold on a platter? Have you tested it to know it's a scam better use your head its not like APC or PDP are better. This one gave youths 25% if we take advantage we can overshadow this old men but if we allow them settle with their ideologies then the blame game continue. You will be a big fool if you think you will get a better party on a golden platter
I have more knowledge about politics than you do so STFU.
How old are you in 1992?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
fabre4:

Try to be optimistic. Guy don't tell me you believe in that corruption charade just like saraki own. It may be true, It may not. Just take advantage of it and create good it can't get any better

LOL what are you talking about? Dokpesi never deny collecting the money but said it's was paid to him for his service by Dasuki..

About Saraki own we all know corruption is fighting back, Like someone said the only person that can fight corruption to stand still is someone that fight it with our useless rule of law, all our NJC are corrupt from CJN to the least magistrates..

If i should find my way to be a President, I swear i will fight corruption without to stand still, Any judge that discharge corrupt with with glaring evidence will face firing squad the next day..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
jay2smart19:

tell me the section dat reserved 25% for youths BTW 18-35 in their constitution.

LOL at least the party leades are youths unlike APDA where Dokpesi the #2.1billion man is the founder and leader.. If all youths can switch to YDP, We would take over power from the center by 2023.. But no our youths are even more corrupt than the old fools..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by jay2smart19(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL at least the party leades are youths unlike APDA where Dokpesi the #2.1billion man is the founder and leader.. If all youths can switch to YDP, We would take over power from the center by 2023.. But no our youths are even more corrupt than the old fools..
u should hear urself speak na.
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by fabre4: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I have more knowledge about politics than you do so STFU.
How old are you in 1992?

You have nothing, you are nothing just an online bragger. Please respect yourself and argue objectively
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by jjjjj2017: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
fabre4:

You have nothing, you are nothing just an online bragger. Please respect yourself and argue objectively
I ask you a question & you are yet to answer, how old are u in 1992/93? I dont need any form of respect from you ok?

IF APDA IS NOT A SCAM, THEIR PRESIDENTIAL/GUBERNATORIAL/SENATE/HOR CANDIDATE MUST ME 40YRS & BELOW, LG CHAIRMEN/HOA/COUNCILLOR MUST BE 25YRS TO 35YRS.
BUT THOSE IDIOT WILL NEVER DO THAT!
IN CONCLUSION, APDA IS SCAM!
THUNDER FIRE ALL PROMOTERS OF APDA!
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by jjjjj2017: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
tutudesz:

[s]No need insulting him! he may be benefiting from either parties. We all know the problems facing young Nigerians are different from the ones the present leaders faced during their young days and their solutions will never work now! So anybody who doesn't want a youthful party is also part of the problem.[/s]
STFU! I AM NOT A POLITICAL JOBBER & BELONG TO NEITHER APC NOR PDP. I AM NOT A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF ANY POLITICAL, UNDERSTAND?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by chngebeginwthme: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
jay2smart19:

u should hear urself speak na.

LOL i think you should hear yourself speak, There;s a party for Youths which is YDP where youths will have 100% right, But your likes crawling under a party founded by old man Dokpesi saying you will get 25% isn't that stupid? If you youths can work hard under YDP the old fools won't have a say..

Well what do i expect when 80% of you guys are going to collect from the loots of Dokpesi and co..
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by tutudesz: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
jjjjj2017:
STFU! I AM NOT A POLITICAL JOBBER & BELONG TO NEITHER APC NOR PDP. I AM NOT A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF ANY POLITICAL, UNDERSTAND?
You been insulting everybody since on this trend Y?
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by Gr8amechi: 3:06am On Jun 16, 2017
tutudesz:

With your intention if you get to the National Assembly things will change for good! But you need a platform to contest 1st! We seen PDP and APC in action already! So why not try APDA and see what they have to offer
join APDA?? JUST TO AID THESE GUYS?? I WILL GIVE IT A THOUGHT
Re: Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths by khiaa(f): 2:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Alezy:
how do I join?

Where are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I’m Caucusing With APC Despite Belonging To YPP / Kagara Abductions: All Students, Teachers and Family Members Have Been Released / President Buhari Hails Adams Oshiomhole At 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.