Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! (689 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / I Don't Know What Is True Federalism - Obasanjo / Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! by Olusharp(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
I wanted to create another account to post this but I decided against it.
I am really confused and don't know the next action to take. I have been working and studying at the same time as a students for some months back but presently the job has been placed on hold, worst of it is that parent that could help are having a bad time. I just started my HND 1 second semester exam today but I am filled with worry of how to get my hands on something doing after the exam so as to raise money for the next session which is going to be quite expensive. I am thinking of letting it all go and just stick to my ND certificate that is if I get a job because I don't even know how I am going to run hnd2 programme. I am really confused but please if you can help with a job at Lagos, Ogun or Osun for 2months or you can help with a job I can do along side study pls let me know.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! by Johnkennie(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na waoo . first to comment. ah brake history.
Re: I Am Confused I Don't know What To Do! by lhawarl1(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Huh, I have almost the same problem, let see if the poster below me has something reasonable to say

(1) (Reply)

White Man Falls In Love And Converts To Islam / Nigerians Will Overpower Any Call To Divide This Nation – US Envoy / 1937 Painting Of A Man Holding An Iphone-like Object Goes Viral !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.