Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV (38310 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / Kidnappers Arrested By Police In Kogi & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Isiala Mbano In Imo State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by Easy5265: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
sholatech:
Why Is DSS releasing th statement after the landmark arrest of Evans by Nigerian Police? Seems Oga Daura likes the limelight a lot as a sign of his 'performance'

Spot on with your comment, seems the SSS aka DSS is getting intimidated by the police. Competition over rivalry.
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by Exzeebeat: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
nurshah:

Guy hold on ... Call spade a spade... Certain crimes are peculiar to a certain the ibe due to their greed for money and make money quick syndrome...
And that is just it....it has nothing to do with tribalism ..their communities place emphasis on hitting it big and practically worship you if you are rich ...especially if you travel to "obodo Igbo"

Sorry to disappoint you dude but the DSS report says otherwise tongue

1 Like

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by crowntech: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Keneking:
Jonathan Goodluck could not achieve this....

Where is Maryln Ogar sef

she has been retired summarily....
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by SirMazi: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
BABANGBALI:
they were armed robbers not kidnappers
I don't give a damn,crime has no border
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by temitope277(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
Seems yorubas don't kidnap people. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Been out of town for sometime.
we are nt lyk d biafran
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by tiger28: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
sholatech:
Why Is DSS releasing th statement after the landmark arrest of Evans by Nigerian Police? Seems Oga Daura likes the limelight a lot as a sign of his 'performance'
from his hospital bed in the Uk?illiterate kids all over NL these days!
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by toggy: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
i hope our government will understand that "if a father continue to build houses and bridges like the government is doing now" still refuse to train the children, those house and bridges will one day be sold or destroyed by the children.

Youths unrest is becoming alarming, there is no hope for the future, everyone is doing the available when the desirable is not available.

The amount of money spent on security is increasing every year because of the crime rate. The government should invest more on the future of the youth by providing affordable education with scholarship to deserving student, quality health care system and reduce inflation on basic food items.

Things are so hard in the country today. the government should make basic amenities accessible to all no discrimination and all this propaganda should stop, it will take us nowhere.

If a government is doing well it is the people that will say it. not the usual media jagoons.

God help us.
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by akigbemaru: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by thebadmus(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
raker300:
all the afonja alfas with human parts nko?
all those human part no be easterners they chop ham... Abi nobe for ur place them they come slay donkey(Jackie) after buying it from the north...
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by NameCheckers: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
Seems yorubas don't kidnap people. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Been out of town for sometime.
no dey don't. Only killing people, removing thr head and vagina for ritual purposes

1 Like

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by dyangprof(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:

85 percent tru

bur dey ar very good in Raping
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by sholatech(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
tiger28:
from his hospital bed in the Uk?illiterate kids all over NL these days!

Seems you are a well educated grandpa that knows the Nigerian DG of SSS lying in UK hospital.
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by BABANGBALI: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
SirMazi:

I don't give a damn,crime has no border
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by Agumbaa: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
nurshah:

Guy hold on ... Call spade a spade... Certain crimes are peculiar to a certain the ibe due to their greed for money and make money quick syndrome...
And that is just it....it has nothing to do with tribalism ..their communities place emphasis on hitting it big and practically worship you if you are rich ...especially if you travel to "obodo Igbo"

Terwase Akwaza
Terhile Mbaloha and Teryima Ihiambe
Lance Corporal Samaila MADU
Ibrahim Topa
Sani HASSAN (aka Ashana)
Suleiman Abdullahi (aka Dogo Sule)
Bashiru Abdullahi (aka Lamo)
Amadu Abdullahi (aka Mallam)
Auwalu Sanda (aka Maitaru)
Alesa Abdulkarim
Aminu Aliyu
Yusuf Aliyu
Isah Baki
Hassan Abdullahi
Abubakar Abdullahi
Suleiman Abdullahi
Yusuf Sani and Yusuf Adamu
Abdulhamid Isiaka
Abdulhamid Isiaka (aka SMALL)
Habib AUDU
http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/12/dss-reveals-top-kidnappers-arrested-2017/

Are all these Igbos?

1 Like

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Agumbaa:

Terwase Akwaza
Terhile Mbaloha and Teryima Ihiambe
Lance Corporal Samaila MADU
Ibrahim Topa
Sani HASSAN (aka Ashana)
Suleiman Abdullahi (aka Dogo Sule)
Bashiru Abdullahi (aka Lamo)
Amadu Abdullahi (aka Mallam)
Auwalu Sanda (aka Maitaru)
Alesa Abdulkarim
Aminu Aliyu
Yusuf Aliyu
Isah Baki
Hassan Abdullahi
Abubakar Abdullahi
Suleiman Abdullahi
Yusuf Sani and Yusuf Adamu
Abdulhamid Isiaka
Abdulhamid Isiaka (aka SMALL)
Habib AUDU
http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/12/dss-reveals-top-kidnappers-arrested-2017/

Are all these Igbos?

Okay oiooo but na certain tribe dey popular for certain crimes...and how ate you sure those claiming to be northerners are truly not hiding their real. Identities?

Free. Me.. Good night

1 Like

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by Agumbaa: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2017
nurshah:

Okay oiooo but na certain tribe dey popular for certain crimes...and how ate you sure those claiming to be northerners are truly not hiding their real. Identities?

Free. Me.. Good night

Yes the cattle rustlers cum kidnappers are hiding their identities.

Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by SirMazi: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
BABANGBALI:
e pain am grin grin tongue
Wetin dey pain you
Re: DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV by SantaDomino(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
Super1Star:

Liar.

Osikankwu -- the deadliest kidnapper ever from Aba

Vampire -- the most notorious kidnapper from Aba

Broda Evans -- the richest kidnapper from Anambra.

Take a bow son... Tribal sentiments has made you forever blind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos) / Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.