Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

In Search Of A Wholesale Market For Phone Accessories And Parts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Search Of A Wholesale Market For Phone Accessories And Parts (954 Views)

Components And Parts Needed / Get Ur Various Laptops, Laptops Accessories And Repair / Swap PC For Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Wholesale Market For Phone Accessories And Parts by Santdsaint: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pls nairalanders am about going into the business of selling phone accessories and parts such as screens,touchpad etc but am really in search of a reliable dealer where I can buy my goods at an affordable wholesale price with good terms and condition.i would like to get your recommedations as soon as possible.
Re: In Search Of A Wholesale Market For Phone Accessories And Parts by hibreerheem(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Santdsaint:
Pls nairalanders am about going into the business of selling phone accessories and parts such as screens,touchpad etc but am really in search of a reliable dealer where I can buy my goods at an affordable wholesale price with good terms and condition.i would like to get your recommedations as soon as possible.
i knw someone who can help you out
Re: In Search Of A Wholesale Market For Phone Accessories And Parts by khorlynz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Santdsaint:
Alaba international is one of the best place to get those Accessories. Forget Computer village coz I work there and know watzup.

(1) (Reply)

Safe And Clean Websites To Download Softwares Free / Diskpart Isnt Working In My External Hdd / Touchscreen Hp Pavillion X360 13' (2 In 1) Convertible 12gb Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.