Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Will Someone Park Like This? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Will Someone Park Like This? (1098 Views)

I Have Never Seen Any Camry Like This In My Life / 5 Important Things You Must Know Before You Park Your Car / Is Your Car Battered And Disfigured Like This? Gof Autos Ltd Can Refurbish It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Someone Park Like This? by propzncribz: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
I went to the mall to get some groceries when I saw how someone parked their car. SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by cuedish: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
You forgot to mind your business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by 0b100100111: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
cuedish:

An idle mind is the devils workshop!

Idleness makes u interfere with everything that does not concern you!

And its glaring he was trekking so I dont know how the parking affected pedestrian lane
Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by aioluwa: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2017
We tend to ignore little things and that's why we are where we are even as a country.

Why should a normal thinking person Park like that?

Thank God FRSC said they will start conducting tests on motorists from next month.

OP Thanks for sharing so call little details like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by propzncribz: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2017
0b100100111:

And its glaring he was trekking so I dont know how the parking affected pedestrian lane

I want to sell my car that is and that is why I will reply you as I see this is as a good marketing opportunity. First of all, this is a mall and people park and trek to the shop. Am I supposed to drive into the shop? Ode.

And I drive a 2003 Nissan Xterra and price is 1m.

aioluwa:
We tend to ignore little things and that's why we are where we are even as a country.

Why should a normal thinking person Park like that?

Thank God FRSC said they will start conducting tests on motorists from next month.

OP Thanks for sharing so call little details like this.

Glad you see my point. A lot of Nigerians do not have common sense. There are things no one needs to tell you to do correctly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by yousee(m): 2:30am On Jun 14, 2017
propzncribz:

I want to sell my car that is and that is why I will reply you as I see this is as a good marketing opportunity. First of all, this is a mall and people park and trek to the shop. Am I supposed to drive into the shop? Ode.

And I drive a 2003 Nissan Xterra and price is 1m.

Glad you see my point. A lot of Nigerians do not have common sense. There are things no one needs to tell you to do correctly.

You dey mind them? Some of them if they travel abroad will park using spirit level to test for straightness with the parking lines...
Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by seunfly: 4:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians don't have attitude of doing things correctly.
Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by kayjasper(f): 5:10am On Jun 14, 2017
cuedish:

This is the most stupid response one can get from a Nigerian. He should mind his business. So if everybody decided to park like a jack ass in a place where specific spaces are created for parking, how will there be law and order?

Am sure you are the richest man in your village today because you mind "only your business".

0b100100111:

What if he was trekking? He must be driving to correct what is wrong? Which kain mumu comment be this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by cuedish: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
propzncribz:

I drive a 2003 Nissan Xterra and price is 1m.
Who ask you ...Mind your business is what we I said.

kayjasper:

This is the most stupid response one can get from a Nigerian. He should mind his business. So if everybody decided to park like a jack ass in a place where specific spaces are created for parking, how will there be law and order?

Am sure you are the richest man in your village today because you mind "only your business".

Leave the corrrecton for the security operatives.
Just finish ur sightseeing and return home ..bro.
God bless you.
Re: Why Will Someone Park Like This? by Localamos(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2017
cuedish:

grin you no well grin

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Sales!!!reg 2007 Honda Accord Aka Discussion Continue Sold!!! / Very Neat Used Nissan Maxima 04 First Body 750k,0703 972 3437 / SOLD**** Tokunbo 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.