Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? (1806 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by DunceNLMods: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:

When did Osinbanjo or Tinubu ask Buhari to resign?

Osinbajo can take over from an incapacitated Buhari. It is on record Tinubu via some APC chieftains asked Buhari to. resign. Go to Google.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by FriendNG: 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
DunceNLMods:

Osinbajo can take over from an incapacitated Buhari. It is on record Tinubu via some APC chieftains asked Buhari to. resign. Go to Google.

Which Google which search. I am not asking you for rumors. Show me were Tinubu said Buhari should resign. Tell me were Osinbanjo said Buhari should resign.

You claim not to like religion and I can see that is affecting you. Because you just believe what you assume. Where is your source? Where did they make the statement? Video? Audio? Or text of what they said?
Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by Prinztong(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
My heartfelt Sympathy goes to our President.Mohammedu Buhari.Though i don't really ccherish the partern inwhich Apc run the affairs of the country,i wish Our president should recover so that he can perform his functions effectively as the Head of State.

1 Like

Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by DunceNLMods: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:

Which Google which search. I am not asking you for rumors. Show me were Tinubu said Buhari should resign. Tell me were Osinbanjo said Buhari should resign.

You claim not to like religion and I can see that is affecting you. Because you just believe what you assume. Where is your source? Where did they make the statement? Video? Audio? Or text of what they said?

Are you an illiterate? If you can use Nairaland you can fish out the news on Google to confirm. You can even search Nairaland. I won't do that for you.
Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by FriendNG: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
DunceNLMods:

Are you an illiterate? If you can use Nairaland you can fish out the news on Google to confirm. You can even search Nairaland. I won't do that for you.

Bye Sir.
Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by ChimaAdeoye: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who cares about Buhari.

Its not as if he cares about anything to improve Nigeria
Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by blackfase(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians cant. The zoo is in full throttle mode, No remedy

#iamYoruba, .......just in case someone is thinking something else.....
Re: When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? by DunceNLMods: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Who cares about Buhari.
Its not as if he cares about anything to improve Nigeria
It is not Buhari we care about but the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! IPOB Becomes The First Terrorist Group To Protest In UN / Minister Of Transport Amaechi Escapes Assassination Attempt / Why PDP Is Opposing $1 Billion Anti-terrorism Fund – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.