Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates (960 Views)

N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates by Emmyloaded: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2017
The N-Power Programme was designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to reduce the unemployment rate to the barest minimum in the youth age range. The main aim of the N-Power programme is to provide graduates and possibly non-graduates with the required skills, tools and livelihood to empower them from their unemployment status to being gainfully employed, while also gaining entrepreneurship and innovative skills.

The current June - July 2017 Application process only applies to the Graduate Category (N-Power Volunteer Corps). The selection process for 2016 applicants in all Non - Graduate Categories (N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build) is underway and the training and engagement of successful applicants will be done in batches. At this time, this ongoing application is not open to the Non - Graduate Categories.

Note, applicants who has already applied for the 2016 Non - Graduate Categories will not be legible to apply for the 2017 application.

Re: N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates by Exturzee(m): 1:04am On Jun 14, 2017
k
Re: N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates by Neduzze5(m): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2017
N-Agro doesn't seem to go through. It's like a dead end. What to do?
Re: N-power 2017 Non-graduate Programme Meet Here For Updates by mauriceminor: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2017
I applied for non graduate as in build.hw will I know i was successful?

(1) (Reply)

Security Job / I Want To Learn Plant Maintenance And Engineering / Vacancy At Naija Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.