Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. (1002 Views)

Water Borehole Survey is Now Digital #contact Us Today / LET DESIGN YOUR HOUSE TO YOUR TASTE ,WHATSAPP OR CALL 08069253261. / Ifesinachi Drilling Company, We Are Into All Aspects Of Drilling Borehole Water. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. by dextol(m): 1:40am On Jun 14, 2017
My Borehole water has bad Odour, Colour and Taste.

This Topic was initiated to reflect our problem solving mind-set at Dextol Global Geophysicals. We would be discussing topics relating to water (Borehole), its quality and how these relates to its numerous usage. We would churn topics around Borehole water problems that has grown popular amidst Nigerians from one location to the other. We may also share interesting stories of some projects we’ve been able to conduct for our numerous clients across board and see how this can solve problems for other prospective clients. We hope you do enjoy reading through.

You are a call away; place a call across today and let us advise you professionally: +2348099617874

Other Services:
Geophysical Survey
Borehole Drilling
Water Analysis and Treatment
Engineering and Environmental Studies.
Training

Contact Address:
Phone: +2348099617874
Email: dextolgbgeophysicals@gmail.com
Blog: www.dextolgbgeo.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dextolgb

Re: My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. by tushantuna: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Dextol Global Geophysicals, you dont have to create new thread with different moniker, please continue on your previous. It is a great and educative thread and also has been proven, trusted and verified.

we are already following you on here https://www.nairaland.com/3236298/know-geophysical-investigation-borehole-drilling#47823173
Re: My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. by dextol(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
@tushantuna, many thanks to our numerous customers and people like you who have been following up keenly. This thread was not opened to create any confusion but rather created with a different focus. Just as above, issues relating to Borehole water problems and topics shall be shared here. Thanks.
Re: My Borehole Water Has Bad Odour, Colour And Taste. by dextol(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
A wise man once said that; we are products of whatever thing we take in. What this mean is that; whatever thing that goes into our body systems is what we become including the kind of water we use or drink. The kind of water we use at home, office, farm or for industrial purposes has so much to do with our complete wholeness/health.

I have had times when my friend or someone close to me share stories like;
[center][/center]“The water I took was responsible for my abdominal pain”
[right][/right]“My body started itching after taking my birth”

A very close cousin of mine had complained to me severally that; anytime she resumes back to the hostel and starts to use their hostel water; she would have itches and slight skin disorder, such effects could even be more intense to small children because of their body mass. This ultimately reflect that the kind of water we use is key to our complete wholeness. This brought me to a point where I don’t want to assume for the kind of water I drink and use, I want to be sure how safe is the water. Also, it is encouraged that for a family or domestic borehole, a periodic water analysis be done. This would help check for the borehole water compositional variations that could results over time.

You are a call away; place a call across today and let us advise you professionally: +2348099617874

Other Services:
Geophysical Survey
Borehole Drilling
Water Analysis and Treatment
Engineering and Environmental Studies.
Training

Contact Address:
Phone: +2348099617874
Email: dextolgbgeophysicals@gmail.com
Blog: www.dextolgbgeo.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dextolgb

(1) (Reply)

Trending EPOXY Floors ....hit Or Miss? / Luxury 3 Bedroom Semidetached Duplexes / Land For Sale In Guzape Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.