Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Tragedic Experience On University Admission In My Father's Land - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Tragedic Experience On University Admission In My Father's Land (533 Views)

Hilarious Post Updated On University Of Nigeria, Unn's Facebook Page / Tin Ore Found On University Of Ilorin Land In Large Deposit – VC Abdulkareem / Five (5) Catastrophic Effects Of ASUU Strikes On University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tragedic Experience On University Admission In My Father's Land by Ayandaseyi(m): 4:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria they said is the giant of Africa yet has weaker and frustrated youths. I am not demanding for scholarship yet with my results beaten cut off for the past 3 years yielded no purposeful result of been admitted.

As I was thinking through out the night on how this year admission will be with my 256 Jamb score, this little poem was written

"must I be made (come from a rich family)
before I could have the right to education
must I be joined (connected with pple that matters)
before I could be educated in my father's land
must I paid (bribery and corruption)
before I could be admitted by Govt owned universities
must I must I must I be bailed
before I could fulfilled destiny in my father's land"

one thing I learned now is not to put all my hope in one hope in Nigeria if I don't want the canker worm to eat up all the years, plan B is very very important

A' level is that plan B, IJMB I'm convinced is more real and more considerate than Jamb.. don't hesitate to join me here in Ilorin at the reputable and trusted centre (Great Eminent Educational services, university road, tanke Ilorin) 07039752991
200level of any universities of my choice without jamb

let's come together to achieve that greatness our leaders are denying us.
Re: My Tragedic Experience On University Admission In My Father's Land by Ayandaseyi(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Education the light of our life A gift of academic rife Education the key to a bright and rewarding future A glue that joins our dreams like a suture Education A path to divine success A smooth drive to our greatness Education gives our thinking a different appearance And helps drive away all our ignorance Education It leads us to the path of prosperity And gives our tomorrow a sounding security Education the process of teaching and learning Which will help us in our future earning Education shaping our true character is the motto Leading to a successful life it is the major factor Education The progressive discovery of our true self And exploitation of the potentials of oneself Education a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army A life boat that see us through our days of stormy Education A torch of academic brilliance And backbone of inner resilience Education the key to unlock the golden door of freedom And stage our rise to stardom Education A life sustaining material Without it we can’t lead a life which is congenial Education not all about bookish knowledge But it is also about practical knowledge Education makes a person stand up on his on toes And helps a person to fight with all his foes Education A fundamental foundation For any country state or nation Education A thick line between right and wrong A ladder that takes us to the height where we belong Education Mother of all profession That helps acquires all our possession Education Is our right For in it our future is bright.

Re: My Tragedic Experience On University Admission In My Father's Land by Ayandaseyi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
register today at our centre along university of Ilorin road, Tanke Ilorin

(1) (Reply)

South African-German CDR Master And Phd Scholarships For Sub-sah Africans, 2018. / NDU Admission Into Advanced Diploma In Forensic Accountin / Breaking News : Fupri Website Hacked By Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.