Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers (38013 Views)

Widow Of Slain Abia Motocyclist Meets Soldier Who Killed Her Husband / Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by henrimoto(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2017
gozmok1:
ZENITH FŪCK YOU GUYS IT SEEMS YOU GUYS WHERE compelleD.
This is the power of the Social Media. So, if the security video had not gone viral online, they would have refused to compensate the families of the dead gallant officers.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Some people wanna be police bcoz of this.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by SmartyPants(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Heromaniaa:
RIP to the gallant police men. But why eight children. No spacing no family planning? Was the man trying to repopulate the world alone?? And the kids are mostly boys, Chai, the widowed woman go hear am. May God comfort her. Zenith Bank go pay school fees taya. grin grin grin

Boys are cheaper to maintain than girls, plus more boys means a higher number of potential breadwinners. She is blessed.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by thesicilian: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Mayflowa:

I feel sorry for the policemen. In truth, they displayed lack of training. They clearly had the upper hands to take those criminals down. I am not sure they train Nigeria police for emergencies and on the spot strategy. They were running into gunfire from where they were shielded. Why do they think there was security post.

They were short staffed and most likely under armed. Can't say I really blame them.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Thought I saw just one police exchanging fireshots at the robbers based on the footage I saw.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by SmartyPants(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2017
My grouse is that the policemen were trapped by the nature of the structure of the guardhouse. Clearly the 3 officers were inside the guardhouse and on a good day 3 police officers should be able to overcome 4 robbers. The problem was that they were pinned down by the fact that they could only fire from two windows, while the robbers could easily encircle them.

To prevent such in the future, all guardhouses at vulnerable institutions like banks, should be fitted with bulletproof windows for start. And maybe something like a gun terrace.

Cars should be inspected remote camera before being allowed entry into the premises, which should be a remote-controlled function. Where a vehicle has multiple male occupants they should be asked to disembark before the vehicle can enter.

Proactive thinking will save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Heromaniaa:
RIP to the gallant police men. But why eight children. No spacing no family planning? Was the man trying to repopulate the world alone?? And the kids are mostly boys, Chai, the widowed woman go hear am. May God comfort her. Zenith Bank go pay school fees taya. grin grin grin
dat is one thing dat bothers.. Poor people libido pass rats and dogs own combined. grin
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by muzeze77: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2017
The bank is stupid. All this could have been prevented. That guard booth could have been bulletproofed and the door too . How was the thief able to access the booth
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by muzeze77: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:
My grouse is that the policemen were trapped by the nature of the structure of the guardhouse. Clearly the 3 officers were inside the guardhouse and on a good day 3 police officers should be able to overcome 4 robbers. The problem was that they were pinned down by the fact that they could only fire from two windows, while the robbers could easily encircle them.

To prevent such in the future, all guardhouses at vulnerable institutions like banks, should be fitted with bulletproof windows for start. And maybe something like a gun terrace.

Cars should be inspected remote camera before being allowed entry into the premises, which should be a remote-controlled function. Where a vehicle has multiple male occupants they should be asked to disembark before the vehicle can enter.

Proactive thinking will save lives.
that's true. Those officers should still be alive. Exactly my thoughts
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by intruxive(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to afonja-kayode ogundamisi.
The slain igbo police is now getting help
Make I just see one ipob yab afonja today angry
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by malware: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo people such as these robbers and the like of Evans who recruited his kinsmen into his gang without recourse to Federal Character, are busy developing everywhere in the country.. .. self-acclaimed creative minds.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by adecz: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Truth is that the police have
very flawed operational tactics.

Why should 3 policemen guarding a
place, all assemble in one small cubicle.
They should be at different positions at
every point in time.

The policeman ran out because he saw his
two colleagues already down & felt he
was like a sitting duck, since he didn't know
how long the robbery operations would last.

Talk of putting all your eggs in
one basket.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Samcoflex75(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Police too dey born many children, i nor know why
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yeye bank if not for social media outrage u people wouldn't have done anything. God bless the blogger that.champion it and the bank should keep to their worlds. I pity the widow and her triplets how i wish i can adopt the last girl.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by donqx: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
good
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by khalids: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mayflowa:

I feel sorry for the policemen. In truth, they displayed lack of training. They clearly had the upper hands to take those criminals down. I am not sure they train Nigeria police for emergencies and on the spot strategy. They were running into gunfire from where they were shielded. Why do they think there was security post.

What are you saying...that security post had no shielding what so ever, the two officers that died first where hit by AK47 bullets that penetrated the wall when that first robber opened fire on the security post.

The gallant officer bailed from there because he knew the post offered no protection and he would be cornered there..

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Bgorgeous: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is zenith bank just getting to compensate the family? Thank God for social media
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by E2power3: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Am I the one not getting it

Except for the bank and probably the Police, all other donations and financial assistance seem to be channeled to and aimed at the family of one of the Police Officers that died at that sad (robbery) event!!!

Any particular reason for this!
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by stuffs4me(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mayflowa:

Crapy reasoning. Do you think it's Jack Bauer season 10?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by segematico(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Zenith must be led by ungrateful clowns
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Kendroid: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please, i need my fare share of the money because i lost my toothbrush while running for my dear life on that very day!! grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by prince13: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Heromaniaa: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

Boys are cheaper to maintain than girls, plus more boys means a higher number of potential breadwinners. She is blessed.
I was considering the bickerings and quarrels and stubbornness they will generate, not necessarily the financial cost of maintenance, but the psychological and emotional implication on the single mother.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by RaptorX: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bossjosh:
Three (3) Policemen versus four (4) robbers? Did the robbers come back after the scene we witnessed in that video?

I don't understand
Look at the video again you will see at least two gunfire coming from the security post until the robber that was killed came around and spray the post with bullet most likely hitting the other two officers who were already shot why they never came out of the post.
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Fourwinds: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
So it's out of shame that Zenith bank will remember to come to their senses and do what's right ...so much wickedness in this country ..As far as I am concerned this is only a face saving measure from zenith bank
are u minding them...useless Zenith bank., useless country

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by suremanpatriot: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZENITH BNk FCK YOU,YOU SHOULD PROVIDE BETTER SECURITY ROOM With hardest concrete and security CORRIDOR NEXT TIME. Your chicken compensation is rubbish,your fckg managers cruise around in 15m prados while u don't make realistic security expenses budget to tak care of these guys with good millions too. fck you again,we are ashame of you,fckg bnk
Re: Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers by Aderibigbeo: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
SAD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) / Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.