Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead (2723 Views)

‘I Cannot Stay Without Sex, I Love Sex Role' – Nollywood Actor Reveals / Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by praizephoto(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Twenty six year-old Alice Awuor Omito from
Rongo, Migori County, Kenya , has shocked
many after confessing that preparing the dead
for burial is the one thing that makes her happy.
The employee of Rosewood Funeral Home in
Rongo said that she dropped out of nursing
school after fears that she would not secure
employment after school.

The mortician began working as a morgue
attendant at Star Mortuary in Kisumu two years
ago, aged 24 before transferring to Rosewood
in Rongo and says that she can’t imagine being
away
from the dead.

“I enjoy spending a better part of my working
days with the dead. I can’t imagine staying away
from them even for a single working day. I have
to go
and look at the bodies stored in freezers daily,”
she said.

“I discontinued my studies in nursing and
pursued mortuary science because of available
job opportunities in the latter field. I don’t
regret changing professions, not one bit,” Awuor
added.

She narrated her journey to being a female in a
male dominated field, adding that she has come
to love her job, and would not substitute it for
another.

“When I was new in this job I had fears and
challenges handling the dead, but now I enjoy
every bit of my work. I adapted so fast and I
am comfortable,” she says.
The mother of one however disclosed the
challenges that come with being a mortician,
confessing that it has not been a smooth ride
for her.

“My boyfriend recently dumped me when I told
him that I work as a morgue attendant.
Discrimination is just one of the several
challenges I face for being a mortician. The
challenges are normal
though. No job is immune to challenges
regardless its nature,” says Awuor.

She revealed why marriage would be her last
thing:
“I fear my partner would dump me once he gets
to know about my job. I don’t want to go
through the same experience again.”

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/meet-female-kenyan-mortuary-attendant.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by Radiohead6(f): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2017
There's an Idol/demon on the wall, it explains everything why I saw this is because we have been worshiping bolfai a popes son, blessed are those who understand

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by Ikpewe: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
No man will likely marry you because you might inject him with a substance meant for dead bodies wheneve he get you pissed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by rheether(f): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
There's an Idol/demon on the wall, it explains everything

Clap for yourself.. Okpo!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by 10eola(m): 6:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Why should I meet her undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by sweetval: 6:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Radiohead6:
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by IdeyFindWife: 7:22am On Jun 14, 2017
praizephoto:
Twenty six year-old Alice Awuor Omito from
Rongo, Migori County, Kenya , has shocked
many after confessing that preparing the dead
for burial is the one thing that makes her happy.

...says that she can’t imagine being
away
from the dead.

“I enjoy spending a better part of my working
days with the dead. I can’t imagine staying away
from them even for a single working day. I have
to go
and look at the bodies stored in freezers daily,”
she said.

OoooooooooooooooooooooKOKOBIOKOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Whu wan marry yhu on top u dey romance dead-body?

Dis one tire persin sef, make I com begin dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2017
.....potential necromancer...
Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by DanseMacabre(m): 7:38am On Jun 14, 2017
Just hope she's not a necrophiliac sha. This attraction seems unhealthy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by smardray(m): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2017
10eola:
Why should I meet her undecided
uncle 'm confused too o

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2017
Hope she doesn't sell parts?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by pyyxxaro: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Radiohead6:

Always take your drugs b4 you start playing with your phone

I know you would be fine sad

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by princefunmmy(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2017
This one is strong! Eleyii gidi gan!..

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by johnstar(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
Odi egwu

1 Like

Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by iceboy4752(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Necrophiliac.
Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by maxysmith(f): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God u have a child already...cos no guy will marry u with ur profession undecided
Re: Meet The Female Kenyan Mortuary Attendant Who Cannot Stay Away From The Dead by AuroraB(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ain't there women married to male morticians?
I thought Men were created strong undecided

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Between Banky W's Groomsmen And Daniel K Daniel Groomsmen? / Koredo Bello In Police Uniform Selfie With Inspector General Of Police / Osita Iheme Spotted Inside Keke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.