Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower (15479 Views)

Fire Breaks Out In LASTMA Yard, Guts 11 Impounded Vehicles / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Sunofgod(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Hope the building had a fire risk assessment.... If not the landlord is finished.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2017
Buhari is the cause. They should deport him
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Who saw the light in the building? This is fire ravaging the building o yet there is light.

In Nigeria ordinary thunder, they will take light.

Chaiiiii, don't even mention when there is fire.....for two years the street won't see light.

We have a long way to go.

Shut up please. UK colonised Nigeria, they've been independent for ages, why do we have this type of mentality? Always comparing Nigeria with others it shows unpatriotism, the light in that building should be switched off to help manage the way that fire spreads

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by gozie112(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am sure it is NEPA that caused it..

The world has not been the same since APC took over leadership
u dis guy,, but no be for naija it happen na
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by jmaxjohn(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2017
Bubu dey that tower? grin
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Jakumo(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2017
john4reala:
Wow!! see London , The fire Come make the house look beautiful And outstanding!!! Nice one.. shebi dem think say na for Nigeria terrorism dey, Na only them they supply Us British army to Train our ground forces!!! we will send LASTMA to come and train your Fire service men grin grin

You are indeed a truly evil and deranged excuse of a human being, for openly rejoicing over a tragedy that is claiming families at this very moment.

Hopefully, before too long, nemesis will call you to account, and send you straight to Hades, where you are obviously long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Ginaz(f): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

Shut up please. UK colonised Nigeria, they've been independent for ages, why do we have this type of mentality? Always comparing Nigeria with others it shows unpatriotism, the light in that building should be switched off to help manage the way that fire spreads

Ma'am if you wanna make a point you can do that without sounding like an idiot who's just got a brain damage.

You should be the one to shut up your stinking toilet of a mouth. Can't someone airs opinion again or what is going on sef? If you don't like it then you can counter it by saying your mind without being rude as my earlier comment wasn't addressed to you.

Is that how someone behaves? Quote a person to be rude? Somehow that didn't even mention you.

This is morning, if your life is so frustrated that you can't be happy please you can go and jump inside a lagoon. The morning is too fresh and beautiful to start being rude.

Good morning and please go and eat.

4 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Revolva(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
see how western world deal with fire outbreaks..i am watching it live on BBC n CNN....

if na nigeria...na heavy confusion
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2017
Tapout:
this is one big disadvantage of high rise buildings.....
precisely! I mean, who da hell?! wants to live in those coffins called flats, especially with children, I will never live in one of those even for free!

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Jakumo:

You are indeed a truly evil and deranged excuse of a human being, for openly rejoicing over a tragedy that is claiming families at this very moment.

Hopefully, before too long, nemesis will call you to account, and send you straight to Hades, where you are obviously long overdue.
Bro! I wrote this because of some London bastards that jokes with chibok girls.. anyway u won't understand!!!

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2017
next thing you will see after a few days is people turning up with bunch of flowers and littering the whole of that street with it. the government don't care!

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Sunofgod:
Hope the building had a fire risk assessment.... If not the landlord is finished.
Don't mistake UK to Nigeria
Lol
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
next thing you will see after a few days is people turning up with bunch of flowers and littering the whole of that street with it. the government don't care!
Flowers are only out down when people die undecided no one puts flower down for burning building which the fire service sorted out writhin minutes undecided
The government don't care are you ok ? You wanna compare ?
If that fire happened in your country I'm a sure at least one be dead ..
What is your emergency number undecided

2 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Juanthenairague: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2017
Back to back hit on england huh? May God deliver dem from ds plague. #PrayforNigeriaStill

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Ginaz:

Ma'am if you wanna make a point you can do that without sounding like an idiot who's just got a brain damage.

You should be the one to shut up your stinking toilet of a mouth. Can't someone airs opinion again or what is going on sef? If you don't like it then you can counter it by saying your mind without being rude as my earlier comment wasn't addressed to you.

Is that how someone behaves? Quote a person to be rude? Somehow that didn't even mention you.

This is morning, if your life is so frustrated that you can't be happy please you can go and jump inside a lagoon. The morning is too fresh and beautiful to start being rude.

LOL! @ go and eat! that's a typical nigerian atitude for you right there, they believe that insulting folks they have never met makes them sound more intelligent. you see? when a individual begins to insult you while having an Agurment with them just know that you have won the Agurment. because they obviously have nothing else reasonable to contribute.

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by zainabfidelity(f): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2017
I hope it ddnt affect our Pmb.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

You r so dumb also undecided you too can shut up undecided
What has light got to do with it .. please use your brain cells
This is not NIGERIA where you guys are gassed up to the maximum beliving folk tales ... about light Men your ignorance is trifling

4 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
Ginaz:

For anyone who is thinking of employing this babe into their household, well there you have it smiley

I had a client for you but I had to pull your buttons first because she might do worse, thank God I did, cheers girl. My advice for you is to seek another career path cheesy
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Flowers are only out down when people die undecided no one puts flower down for burning building which the fire service sorted out writhin minutes undecided
The government don't care are you ok ? You wanna compare ?
If that fire happened in your country I'm a sure at least one be dead ..
What is your emergency number undecided
mate! people have died in that fire okay! there is no way every body would have survived in that fire, and yes! the government don't care! I repeat! by my country please! do explain what you meant because I am sure I ve not told you which country I am from. please do also show me were it says that fire fighters sorted the fire in minutes.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
mate! people have died in that fire okay! there is no way every body would have survived in that fire, and yes! the government don't care! I repeat! by my country please! do explain what you meant because I am sure I ve not told you which country I am from.

Which country undecided
Cause I am born and raised in UK .. so all your statements so far is false got US here laughing out loud to the level of dumbnesss pon screen
It's a joke

Please who died show me .. maybe your BBC news is different to mine
Except lol the bit of Nigerians insulting when they lack argumentative skills grin that is a fact

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Emassive(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2017
If na naija we no for bother find survivers as na selfie go take center stage....

Meanwhile, Theresa need to deport Our GCFR for peace to return there
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

You r so dumb also undecided you too can shut up undecided
What has light got to do with it .. please use your brain cells
This is not NIGERIA where you guys are gassed up to the maximum beliving folk tales ... about light Men your ignorance is trifling

It's not Nigeria but a whole UK, with blocks of flat burning and the whole world needs to be aware of it because houses don't burn anywhere else or theirs can't be put out or what?

Why is the building still burning now, can't they use their technology to put the fire out immediately, a whole Britain
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Ginaz(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

For anyone who is thinking of employing this babe into their household, well there you have it, I had a client for you but I had to pull your buttons first, thank God I did, cheers girl. My advice for you is to seek another career part cheesy

Oh thank you, I don't need your type. It's people like you that maltreat their fellow human beings just cos they wanna earn an honest living. I'm a very humble person but I won't allow someone to put a stick in my eyes because they wanna take advantage of me.

Who you epp? Those clients I got were you the one who gave them to me? I know your type, wickedness is what they do. And God will not be so unmerciful to give me types like you that insult and abuse their employees.

Na God dey favour person my dear, no be human being. My career is gonna flourish, how can you be able to stop it?
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Juanthenairague: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Tell dem pls, according to reports...no casualty has been recorded for now. Let's pray and anticipate for good.

RedBeauty:

Which country undecided
Cause I am born and raised in UK .. so all your statements so far is false got US here laughing out loud to the level of dumbnesss pon screen
It's a joke

Except lol the bit of Nigerians insulting when they lack argumentative skills grin that is a fact
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2017
RedBeauty:

Which country undecided
It's a joke

mate you are not as intelligent as you would like to think, you jumped into conclusions on were i am from, you make Derogatory Remarks about me though you have never met me, you claimed you were born in England, you also tried to make yourself appear better than others by claiming you are watching BBC.
were exactly in the UK were you born again? you could not even write and spell properly in English and please show me were it's says that the fire fighters sorted the fire within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by IdeyFindWife: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Jakumo:
One can only hope that this fire was not intentionally set by the usual band of virgin hunters.

Let's hope not even though if they were, the weak-brained 'politically-correct' apologist British leaders and media will always downplay it; the death-knells of their society, culture and future that is sounding in their ears but The Fates has deafened them.
Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
mate you are not as intelligent as you would like to think, you jumped into conclusions on were i am from, you make Derogatory Remarks about me though you have never met me, you claimed you were born in England, you also tried to make yourself appear better than others by claiming you are waching BBC.
were exactly in the UK were you born again? you could not even write and spell properly in English and please show me the it'ssays that the fire fighters sorted the fire within minutes.
Lol the BBC was a test to see if you even know what you on about
I'm on a forum not an English exam I write how I like .. shorthand ( All the English they write yet where is the country undecided )
Just wanted to see how you argue undecided swerve biko you not as smart as you trying to claim
And watching BBC is not a claim about whose better .. you saw BBC and inferiority complex kicked in BBC like NTa lol who cares grin
You contradicting yourself big time MATE!

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Juanthenairague:
Tell dem pls, according to reports...no casualty has been recorded for now. Let's pray and anticipate for good.

Lol my guy I tire o
This cotton wool brains just making me laugh
Only injured they haven't actually confirmed number of deaths etc reports say that 50 ppl in hospital right now

I pray it's not so bad sha .. too many deaths lately
Lol @ bolded you better not type short hand here lol it gives them constant electricity when you type English proeperly grin on a forum

3 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RedBeauty: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
gypsey:
okay if you say so! please tell me exactly in the UK you grew up.
London Richmond

2 Likes

Re: Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower by RosaConsidine: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2017
Ginaz:
Who saw the light in the building? This is fire ravaging the building o yet there is light.

In Nigeria ordinary thunder, they will take light.

Chaiiiii, don't even mention when there is fire.....for two years the street won't see light.

We have a long way to go.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Coaster Bus For Hire In Lagos At Reduced Price / The Collection & Various Samples Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.