Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Sells Fresh Human Skulls For N1 Million - Suspected Ritualist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sells Fresh Human Skulls For N1 Million - Suspected Ritualist (463 Views)

Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sells Fresh Human Skulls For N1 Million - Suspected Ritualist by IamDaniella: 7:17am On Jun 14, 2017
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 45-year-old-man, Lucien Tosume, suspected to be a ritualist, for possessing a human skull. Tosume was arrested last week following an intelligence report in Iraye village in Sagamu Local Council of Ogun State.

According to spokesman of the Lagos State police command, Olarinde Famous-Cole, the suspect, who specializes in the sale of human skull, was accosted by police intelligence officers, who disguised as buyers.

Upon negotiation, the suspect agreed to sell a skull for N150,000, but the officers convinced him to sell it for N81,000, which he agreed to. The suspect was arrested immediately the money was paid to him.

Read more and see photos at ➡ http://www.linjust.com/sells-fresh-human-skulls-n1-million-suspected-ritualist.html
Re: I Sells Fresh Human Skulls For N1 Million - Suspected Ritualist by LionDeLeo: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2017
Very unfortunate.

Everyone wants to get rich through whichever means available.

2 Likes

Re: I Sells Fresh Human Skulls For N1 Million - Suspected Ritualist by LUGBE: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2017
You will see how this news will die, if is easterner that committed this crime for one week and more it will be news.. ..nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Shows Up At Her Sons School Dressed Up As A Man To Attend Fathers Day / Toke Makinwa Looking All Beautiful As She Dazzles In Blue In SA / Stop Bringing Your Marital Problems To Social Media - Actress Uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.