Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone (634 Views)

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 / Unable To View Battery Percentage On L9plus, Here Is The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2017
I use a Lenovo a880t and all has been good.

Recently whenever I charge it to 59+ when it's switched off and I turn it on the battery reduces to 20 - 30 percent.

Last night... It was on and I charged it to 60%... Had to restart the phone cos of something and then battery reduced to 20. I charged it till it got to 50% then used it till 30%, switched it off and went to bed. I woke up today only to see 5% Shuuuuuuuush?

I'm not understanding this hocus-pocus. Engineers around here aren't that good with phones. I've lost close to three phones to their carelessness. Can any tech guru please tell me which part of the phone needs replacement? Thanks

Lalasticlala

Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by Xhaka(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Get the new Driopad 7d and stop worrying about battery life
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by ZAWs: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maybe the battery is weak.
You might want to get another one.
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by Marvel1206: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Probably corrupt battery statistics. If your phone is rooted, i have the solution
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by tosins(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
wipe ur phone
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by olutekunbii: 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Marvel1206:
Probably corrupt battery statistics. If your phone is rooted, i have the solution

pls can u share the solution here
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by GrandMufti: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Rundown the battery till the phone switches off. Then with the phone still switched off, charge fully till 100%.

Use original charger and be mindful of the charging source.

If nothing works, then you may need to get a new battery.
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by Marvel1206: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
olutekunbii:

pls can u share the solution here

use Root Explorer (or any root browser) Navigate to your root folder and delete batterystats.bin under /data/ system/
Re: Battery Percentage Reduces Drastically When I Restart Or Switch On My Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Xhaka:
Get the new Driopad 7d and stop worrying about battery life
If I wanted a new phone I would have decided to get one na bro. My phone is still serving my needs biko

(1) (Reply)

Requirements And Phone Specification For Roaming On AT&T In United States / Iphone SE / Top 20 Best Free Writing Apps For Android 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.