Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? (911 Views)

There Were Three Friends, They Were Olive, / Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent / Annoying Questions naija babes Ask Their Bf's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? by gee2(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2007
I guess it's something good for parents to know the kind of friends their children keep 'cos some children have gotten into trouble 'cos their parents did not bother to know the kind of friends they move with.
What's your opinion?
Re: Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? by adjain(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
@gee, jeez, man, I see why nobody replied you since february.

Well, I am a compassionate fellow, so I will just tell you the reason:

This is the jokes section So endeavour to post jokes next time, please,
and not moral jargondid i say that??
Re: Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? by topeteadr(m): 12:56am On Dec 19, 2007
@poster, i luv ur spirit, keep posting crap lol.
Re: Should Parents Ask Their Children About The Friends They Keep? by Migines(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2007
Whos biznes is it on d joke section.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Videos And Stand Up Comedy Links. / Dialogue / Just Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.