Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Man Kils His Pregnant Wife In Lugbe- Abuja. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kils His Pregnant Wife In Lugbe- Abuja. (825 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kils His Pregnant Wife In Lugbe- Abuja. by Thisdaymom: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
MAN IN ABUJA KILLS HIS WIFE PREGNANT WIFE; LESSONS TO LEARN.
A man in Lugbe Abuja has reportedly beaten his pregnant wife to death. The man and the wife were blessed with three kids, all girls. Having all girls seems to be the issue the man has with his wife. Or maybe there are other issues or reasons for the fight, that is not my concern,but whatever the issue maybe, it has no justification. I'm sure the man never intended killing his pregnant wife, but who knows when the devil will take over the situation and strike.

This is not the first time I'm hearing of a man beating his wife to death, I have heard this type of story severally, and it is really heartbreaking that a man will beat his own wife, the mother of his kids, to the point of killing her. A woman,the said man walked into her fathers compound and rightly asked for her hand in marriage, it is sad.

What will ever make a man hit his wife, a pregnant wife at that, who has mothered three kids for him already? To me that man is devil personified. To beat a pregnant woman to SEE MORE @[url][/url]http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/06/life-lessons-from-story-of-man-that.html
Re: Man Kils His Pregnant Wife In Lugbe- Abuja. by Alennsar(f): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
once you discover your horseband is monster flee for your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kils His Pregnant Wife In Lugbe- Abuja. by Thisdaymom: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
some women would want to stay and risk their lives in the name of working things out.
Alennsar:
once you discover your horseband is monster flee for your life.

(1) (Reply)

"One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men / .. / Does Age Diffrences Between Couples Affect Their Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.