Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Detailed Knowledge Of Earning Dollars Through Freelance Writing. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Detailed Knowledge Of Earning Dollars Through Freelance Writing. (399 Views)

For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / Who Want To Get Serious About Freelance Writing In 2017? Get In Here Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Knowledge Of Earning Dollars Through Freelance Writing. by Guestposterfee: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2017
I recently had the knowledge of foreign based websites who do pay for writing good and concise articles. Most of them really pay well depending on the length of the article written.
I have inner doubt of how i can offer my service from Nigeria due to the constraint of receiving payment from abroad.
So I want the advice of nairalander's with broad knowledge about this business.
Thank you.
Re: Detailed Knowledge Of Earning Dollars Through Freelance Writing. by laponsky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
You can receive the payment through payoneer card or paypal. I am interested in the sites also,if you're incline to share
justinosky@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Short Story / I Want To Write Free So I Can Have A Profile / The Painted Error. A Short Story Of Great Fear In Honesty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.