Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why Fight For Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back-tinuolaishola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Fight For Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back-tinuolaishola (496 Views)

'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Nigerian Lady In Viral Fight For Airplane Seat Video With A Yoruba Mum Explains / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Fight For Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back-tinuolaishola by tinuolaishola: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Good morning to you reading this,most definitely you have heard love tales,romance, heartbreak, obsession and some insane things people have done for the sake of loving someone.

Love is really really sweet yeah? I know but love is sweeter when the person you loving is loving you right back!

Now I know some might disagree by saying it doesn’t matter if the person doesn’t feel the same way because at a point you could make him/her love you? That’s crap…while I know most of you will agree with me that a relationship is sweeter when you both feel the same for each other.
Now if you the one doing all the loving,at a point you will get frustrated and this could lead to something disastrous.;trust me I have seen it,it happens where by a girl commits suicide

Or a guy commits suicide all in the name of love, or sometimes this love might just turn to hatred.
You love a guy or girl that doesn’t love you back,you would feel empty,especially if the person loves someone’s else, and you might just start thinking of how to harm the person..now this is obsession! It’s not by force.
The point is, yeah you love him/her but when the person isn’t trying to make you both work, why don’t you cut it off.

I brought this topic today for a specific reason,you that is loving some
Read complete story on http://tinique.com/why-fight-for-someone-who-doesnt-love-you-right-back-_tinuola-ishola/
Re: Why Fight For Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back-tinuolaishola by alexis4real: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2017
It doesn't worth it,cos,if anything happens,he/she will deny you,he/she is presently with you probably because of he/she is deriving from you or the is no alternative... Its a matter of time for event to unfold what is in stock.
tinuolaishola:
Good morning to you reading this,most definitely you have heard love tales,romance, heartbreak, obsession and some insane things people have done for the sake of loving someone.

Love is really really sweet yeah? I know but love is sweeter when the person you loving is loving you right back!

Now I know some might disagree by saying it doesn’t matter if the person doesn’t feel the same way because at a point you could make him/her love you? That’s crap…while I know most of you will agree with me that a relationship is sweeter when you both feel the same for each other.
Now if you the one doing all the loving,at a point you will get frustrated and this could lead to something disastrous.;trust me I have seen it,it happens where by a girl commits suicide

Or a guy commits suicide all in the name of love, or sometimes this love might just turn to hatred.
You love a guy or girl that doesn’t love you back,you would feel empty,especially if the person loves someone’s else, and you might just start thinking of how to harm the person..now this is obsession! It’s not by force.
The point is, yeah you love him/her but when the person isn’t trying to make you both work, why don’t you cut it off.

I brought this topic today for a specific reason,you that is loving some
Read complete story on http://tinique.com/why-fight-for-someone-who-doesnt-love-you-right-back-_tinuola-ishola/

(1) (Reply)

When The Man Is Older Vs Woman Is Older / See The Snake A Cousin Of Mine Killed Earlier Today.. / Two Killed As Hausa Traders, Task Force Clash In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.