Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother (39780 Views)

Ambode, Ashafa, Abike-dabiri Tipped To Replace Late Oshinowo / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by holluphemydavid(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
David shud get prepare in a due course
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by sapientia(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
PDP has a way of killing itself just to get power.. he wins and goes back to APC.. who loses?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by tuniski: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baawaa:
Politic has been turned to family affair
Yes, politics can be a family affair like the bushes, clintons and Kennedys in the USA the world bastion of democracy and every other democratic nation.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by tuniski: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
holluphemydavid:
David shud get prepare in a due course
If the people want him so be it. QED
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by susolzik(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
passionate88:
One of the reason I hate that jan jaweed party
He's unopposed because his opponent defected
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by jrusky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
As a matter of fact apc is more destructive to Nigeria than Boko Haram plus Herdsmen add together. I can't still stand or belief what this stand for this party came and destroyed Nigeria completely this is so sad. I don't know how Nigeria enter into this gate of hell one chance party called apc still don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by sniperr007(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baawaa:
no be today.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by tuniski: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:

IT IS CLEAR ADEMOLA ADELEKE WANTS THE POSITION AT ALL COST.

UNFORTUNATELY PDP CAN NOT WIN ANYTHING IN SOUTH WEST.

APDA MAY HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR HIM.
Your eye will soon clear.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by emmaadigun(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Ademola Adeleke has resigned from ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC) to officially become PDP candidate to replace his late brother, Isiaka Adeleke in the Senate.

Ademola Adeleke's defection to PDP comes after the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, cleared Mudasiru Hussein to run unopposed for the Osun West senatorial district.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/deji-adeleke-becomes-pdp-senatorial.html?m=1

Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by adebaba: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm. What is the hope of the common man? Hereditary politics.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by Emanodimo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baawaa:

Can u imagine... Just cross from one party to get a political post... I mean this country, makes me smile.. I never heard of that before...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by codedthingzzzzz: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Ademola Adeleke has resigned from ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC) to officially become PDP candidate to replace his late brother, Isiaka Adeleke in the Senate.

Ademola Adeleke's defection to PDP comes after the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, cleared Mudasiru Hussein to run unopposed for the Osun West senatorial district.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/deji-adeleke-becomes-pdp-senatorial.html?m=1
...Nice move...APC don die...bastard ppl
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by uhuru77: 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
He is heading for a failure
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by Ododoeye0020(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Which of the faction, is it OGO-OLUWA branch or BIKET
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by akigbemaru: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
lordmayor4:
And he was accepted to run not based on merit or manifesto but based on compassion!
I tire for naija politricks... how will he perform when he is just being compensated?
How will his constituency hold him liable when he owes them nothing?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by passionate88: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
susolzik:

He's unopposed because his opponent defected
They decided to give his opponent the ticket without conducting primaries that's why he defected... Read and comprehend

Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by Ramlay(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
passionate88:
One of the reason I hate that jan jaweed party
My dear, dont give reason to call u hypocrite!isn't what kiiled ur luqud party (pdp)? Stop disturbing ur brain apc and pdp are like 5&6.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother by jumobi1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
PDP and APC have no shame. He didn't join PDP because he doesn't believe in APC's ideal or because he preferably PDP's ideals, he joined because APC closed the door on him. Our parties need to be more stringent rather than accepting anyone who shows them the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. / Fayose Reacts As Saraki, Ahmed Dump APC For PDP / Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.