Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ahmed Musa Says His New Marriage Gives Him Happiness And Focus On His Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahmed Musa Says His New Marriage Gives Him Happiness And Focus On His Game (459 Views)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / Actress Funke Adesiyan Has Crashed Saheed Balogun' New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Says His New Marriage Gives Him Happiness And Focus On His Game by nitharaey(f): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2017
Super Eagles and Leicester City winger Ahmed Musa opened up on his new wife and marriage; says he has found happiness once again after marrying a second wife, Juliet.

Musa who divorced his wife of four years and mother of his two kids, Jamila, before marrying Juliet Adeh last month, told Completesportsnigeria.com that he is once again happy as a married man.

“Marriage is not new to me but I believe it was a right move to make when I did.

“The past remains in the past.

“I’m happy now and I think well and I can focus on my game which suffered a bit”, Musa told Completesportsnigeria.

Musa struggled in his first season in the Premier League, scoring four goals in 32 appearances Leicester in all competitions.

http://omotundealata.com/ahmed-musa-says-his-new-marriage-gives-him-happiness-and-focus-on-his-game/

Re: Ahmed Musa Says His New Marriage Gives Him Happiness And Focus On His Game by smellingmenses: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2017
cool better. No man should be caged in an unhealthy and abusive marriage... Reason I divorced zarzar.

Re: Ahmed Musa Says His New Marriage Gives Him Happiness And Focus On His Game by soulfood(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2017
But there was a time that old marriage gave you focus and brought you to where the new wife saw you. Kontinu...the new will son become old. Forever young is only in eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Puts His Daughter Imade To Bed In A Special Way ( Watch Video ) / How We Hijacked Bullion Van, Looted N200m – Notorious Kidnapper 'evans" Says! / BET 2017 - Who Wins "Best International Act (africa)" Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.