Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (124392 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by walex30(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ladytee2636: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Justpraiz:
a whassap group has been created by one us....where we can reason together and rob mind mind with each other and were we can trash our problems together....plz if u are interested plz drop ur contact so you can be added...08037283284
pls add me 08137529578
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Ladytee2636: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pls I just made payment online to Gtb and the transaction was completed but am yet to receive any mail. Pls how long does it take to receive a confirmation mail so as to proceed to the next step.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by huslerr(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ladytee2636:
Pls I just made payment online to Gtb and the transaction was completed but am yet to receive any mail. Pls how long does it take to receive a confirmation mail so as to proceed to the next step.
don't wait for any mail. just log in to the pgsu website and continue your registration

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by malcolmpounds(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
Good day all, please someone should add my number to the PG UI group chat,,, I reg 4 solid earth geophysics. 07064271839 n engrkia@yahoo.com is my mail... tanks I'm advance.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Borique(f): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2017
Please I keep having issues with the site. What should I do? I have supplied my data yet it keeps bringing me back to those fields I have filled.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Omalicha19: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Good morning all, I wish to apply for M.Sc. Accounting but didn't find that in the Admission guide. What could be the possible reason?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Wuminity(f): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Cc lilliesboy
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Justpraiz: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2017
Omalicha19:
Good morning all, I wish to apply for M.Sc. Accounting but didn't find that in the Admission guide. What could be the possible reason?
UI doesn't have Accounting....
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Omalicha19 post=57847577]Good morning all, I wish to apply for M.Sc. Accounting but didn't find that in the Admission guide. What could be the possible reason?[/quote
The only academic programme in Management UI does at MSC(acad) level is Economics.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by oilcity(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls I applied for political science, last year there was nothing like field of interest, but in this year's own, I am seeing only public admission and 'not applicable' as the options in d field of interest. Pls what does the 'not applicable' signify there? Because am not interested in pub admin
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Pls someone should help, I attempted using the Quick Teller for the payment and the payment status sent to me was that N20,300 was deducted as against N16,100 which appeared on the invoice. Don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
ataide:
Pls someone should help, I attempted using the Quick Teller for the payment and the payment status sent to me was that N20,300 was deducted as against N16,100 which appeared on the invoice. Don't know what to do
Sorry about that;
What Faculty/Dept
What bank
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2017
fergie001:

Sorry about that;
What Faculty/Dept
What bank
Tech/civil. First Bank. Must it be Skye or gtb atm card for the quick teller?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2017
oilcity:
Pls I applied for political science, last year there was nothing like field of interest, but in this year's own, I am seeing only public admission and 'not applicable' as the options in d field of interest. Pls what does the 'not applicable' signify there? Because am not interested in pub admin
OK.
You can try refreshing,if the network could re-jig,nonetheless
Political Science has 3 major options in UI
-Comparative Politics
-International Relations
-Public Administration
and Political Theory (which is not offered by UI)
Your Certificate is dependent on your project.
That is to say,irrespective the Department you pick,you offer courses from any of the options,the field where you run your project is what your certificate reads.
Example:Mr. A is in International Relations,he can decide to pick courses from any of the aforesaid 3 departments;and maybe decides to run his project on Comparative Politics.
His certificate will read,M.A(Comparative Politics).
Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2017
ataide:
The prescribed banks to pay into was GTBank ,SkyeBank or UI Microfinance Bank.
But go to your bank to complain,and seek their advise.
That will tell you the next thing 2 do.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
fergie001:

The ATM cards or pin you should have used should have been that of GTb or Skye,(my opinion,though)
That will tell you the next thing 2do.
Tnx
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Am having technical issues since yesterday with my UniBadan PG registration. Am on the "Sponsor Information" section: I have filled the details but it keeps showing me the message, "Sorry, can't send mail now. Please, go back to the page or try refreshing it" whenever I click the Next/Send button.
What might be wrong? Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
fergie001:

The ATM cards or pin you should have used should have been that of GTb or Skye,(my opinion,though)
That will tell you the next thing 2do.
One can pay with any ATM Card; I paid N16,100 online via my FirstBank ATM card and it worked.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
huslerr:
don't wait for any mail. just log in to the pgsu website and continue your registration
Just go back and click "Existing Applicant," fill in your username/password and continue the registration.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Borique:
Please I keep having issues with the site. What should I do? I have supplied my data yet it keeps bringing me back to those fields I have filled.
Am having technical issues too since yesterday with my UniBadan PG registration. Am on the "Sponsor Information" section: I have filled the details but it keeps showing me the message, "Sorry, can't send mail now. Please, go back to the page or try refreshing it" whenever I click the Next/Send button.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
ataide:
I do not think the cause is from your bank; I also used FirstBank Plc to pay online last Sunday and N16,100 was deducted by Quickteller. The error might be from you or the University's bank.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

One can pay with any ATM Card; I paid N16,100 online via my FirstBank ATM card and it worked.
Ya,that's y I edited my earlier post.
The bank's information will tell him what next to do.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by fergie001: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

Am having technical issues too since yesterday with my UniBadan PG registration. Am on the "Sponsor Information" section: I have filled the details but it keeps showing me the message, "Sorry, can't send mail now. Please, go back to the page or try refreshing it" whenever I click the Next/Send button.
Network,have no fear.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
fergie001:

Network,have no fear.
"Network?" Till when? Time no dey oh; dem beta do somtin.
Anyway, have you or anyone here passed or arrived at the "Sponsor Information" section?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Justpraiz: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
i whassap group has been created for us. so we would rub minds together and assist each other... plz i you wants to added to the group drop your number....this is the group number 08037283284
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by Justpraiz: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

"Network?" Till when? Time no dey oh; dem beta do somtin.
Anyway, have you or anyone her passed or arrived at the "Sponsor Information" section?
try using explorer cos UI site is usually not friendly with other browser except Explorer.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

I do not think the cause is from your bank; I also used FirstBank Plc to pay online last Sunday and N16,100 was deducted by Quickteller. The error might be from you or the University's bank.
Although when I checked my balance, there was no deduction done but the message on the invoice carried that the transaction was successful and completed and that it was N20300. it later gave me some details but I got no message in my mail. Pls did you click the gtb logo or skybank while migrating to the quick teller, cos those are the only two banks for the online there
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

Pls how did you go about it and is it the gtb or skybank icon you clicked? were u sent a mail to your mail?
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Justpraiz:
try using explorer cos UI site is usually not friendly with other browser except Explorer.
You are right, it was poor network. The website is now normal and I have finished my registration. I will print my Transcript Label and Foto Card later.
I use Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browers; they work well on my system.
Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by lilliesboy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
ataide:
Although when I checked my balance, there was no deduction done but the message on the invoice carried that the transaction was successful and completed and that it was N20300. it later gave me some details but I got no message in my mail. Pls did you click the gtb logo or skybank while migrating to the quick teller, cos those are the only two banks for the online there
It is quiete simple though it may appear so technical to many people including myself. To pay online, click on any of the banks' icon (*I clicked Skye Bank even though I used my FirstBank ATM card*), and the Quickteller page will appear. Fill in your card details and click "Send/OK." A "token number/code" from your bank will/MUST be sent to your mobile phone informing you of the amount you are about to pay and the name of the account/receiver (i.e. UniBadan Payment portal). Use the token number or code sent to your phone to fill in the Quickteller box and click Send/Ok. The amount will be deducted and an SMS sent by your bank to your phone. Do NOT wait for any message on your email, it won't come.

Now, go back to the UniBadan PG website and click on "Existing Applicant." Login your username/password originally sent to your email by UniBadan (e.g. PGS17052652...) when you first registered. The next details/pages will be shown to you from hence.

I have made this so simple and may not repeat myself to any other person having same issue.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out by ataide: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
lilliesboy:

It is quiete simple though it may appear so technical to many people including myself. To pay online, click on any of the banks' icon (*I clicked Skye Bank even though I used my FirstBank ATM card*), and the Quickteller page will appear. Fill in your card details and click "Send/OK." A "token number/code" from your bank will/MUST be sent to your mobile phone informing you of the amount you are about to pay and the name of the account/receiver (i.e. UniBadan Payment portal). Use the token number or code sent to your phone to fill in the Quickteller box and click Send/Ok. The amount will be deducted and an SMS sent by your bank to your phone. Do NOT wait for any message on your email, it won't come.

Now, go back to the UniBadan PG website and click on "Existing Applicant." Login your username/password originally sent to your email by UniBadan (e.g. PGS17052652...) when you first registered. The next details/pages will be shown to you from hence.

I have made this so simple and may not repeat myself to any other person having same issue.
Tnx, its done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / The School Attended By Success, The Warri Girl Sent Home Over Fees / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.