Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido (842 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Regina Daniels, Your Wig Makes You Look Old" - Female Fan Tells Actress / "I Want To Have Sex With You" - Lady Tells Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by Freeman50(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2017
A female fan who goes by the username “Africangift” has shocked many after taking to one of Davido’s post on IG to unashamedly confess hownshe feels for Pop star Davido. The lady commented “You are ma very best boo boo @Davidoofficial, I will f**k morning, after and night my love and boo boo. Only your banana can fall on me”. Check it out below…

Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by Pasidon(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Baby mama aspirants... Davido u are on fire
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by Spicylate(f): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2017
It's alright..
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by mmclatino(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2017
wish you mama can see how wasted you're
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by haywire07(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2017
mmclatino:
wish you mama can see how wasted you're
You think the mama won't be happy if d daughters wish is granted?
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by mmclatino(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2017
haywire07:

You think the mama won't be happy if d daughters wish is granted?
This is called LovePeddler.. I don't think any reasonable mama will be happy for her daughter been a LovePeddler .
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by praizblog: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2017
omo wobe
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by haywire07(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2017
mmclatino:
This is called LovePeddler.. I don't think any reasonable mama will be happy for her daughter been a LovePeddler .
"U don't think" but it happens.
Well, many mamas push their kids into it. There are parents who wants you to bring money home by any means even if it's by armed robbery or love peddling or yahoo yahoo.
I know of a man who does that !
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by mmclatino(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2017
haywire07:

"U don't think" but it happens.
Well, many mamas push their kids into it. There are parents who wants you to bring money home by any means even if it's by armed robbery or love peddling or yahoo yahoo.
I know of a man who does that !
well, "reasonable parent" wouldn't pray for such..
Re: I Will Bang You Morning , Afternoon And Night - Female Fan Tells Davido by dibab: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
I LIKE THAT SONG... "SEE ME SEE GOBE"

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Not Seen My New Kids, Their Mother Has Been Sending Pics' - Harrysong Sa / Badoo Cult Strikes Again, Kills Family Of 5 At Odogunyan In Ikorodu This Morning / Lionel Messi's Wife Antonella Roccuzzo's Luxury Lifestyle And Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.