Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Funny!! If You Know WOLI AGBA, I Think You Really Need To See This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny!! If You Know WOLI AGBA, I Think You Really Need To See This (751 Views)

[comedy Video] Ayo Ajewole (woli Agba) - Church Widow Was Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny!! If You Know WOLI AGBA, I Think You Really Need To See This by Damzy624(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Woli agba with his comedy skit and new new songs again. he recently remix oritse femi song
the new one is released by the new choirmaster he appointed "Give it to me now"
Happy watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ChrXMN4H8

(1) (Reply)

See What This Graduate Of Abuja University Wrote As An Application Letter / Laughing Pills / LMAO!! See The 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.