Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lady Booted Out Of A Mall For Wearing Shorts And A Tank Top (photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Booted Out Of A Mall For Wearing Shorts And A Tank Top (photo) (1138 Views)

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) / Man Ordered A Tank Top On Amazon, But See What He Got Instaed (Photos) / Lady Wears Panties To A Mall In Lagos (Photos Trending) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Booted Out Of A Mall For Wearing Shorts And A Tank Top (photo) by Choiszman(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
A Facebook user, Hannah Pewee has taken to her page to recount how she was kicked out of a mall because a customer did not like her outfit and then reported her to the security.

She claimed to have won the skimpy cloth because of the sweltering temperatures outside the street.

The 20-year-old slammed Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and expressed her disappointment over their action.

She wrote:

As many of you know, it is NINETY degrees outside today in West Michigan. Aka, really hot. So, of course, I decided to dress for the weather: shorts and a tank top. But apparently, how I was dressed (see photo below) was too slutty for the public, as I was kicked out of the Woodland Mall today.
Yup. Apparently some anonymous person reported me to MALL SECURITY for inappropriate dress and I was kicked out.
Never mind that within a one foot radius there were plenty of girls dressed just like me, since it’s NINETY degrees outside. I am so angry right now I’m shaking. I felt so embarrassed I almost cried. All because a stranger didn’t like how I dressed.
The Woodland Mall should be ashamed of themselves, as well as that anonymous complainer. It’s my body, and it’s hot outside! I’m not going to show up in jeans and a sweater, sorry. Don’t like it? Look away! I was out having a fun time with my sister and next thing I know, I’m out on the street. Slut-shaming how girls are dressed is deplorable and outdated, and it needs to stop.

Shared on PalmGossip @ www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Booted Out Of A Mall For Wearing Shorts And A Tank Top (photo) by Came: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na only you see the Ninety degree outside ? Others way dress well no see am?...Yeye excuse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Jewelry / Keeping Our Traditional Clothing Alive! / Best Ankara Long Gown Styles Ever 2018 For Ladies: Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.