Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

New Offer, Russaian Visa : - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Offer, Russaian Visa : (619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

New Offer, Russaian Visa : by bestravel: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2010
STUDENT VISA!

STUDENT VISA!!

STUDENT VISA!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY ONE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIAN , I GUARANTEE THE VISA BEFORE YOU PAY ME , AFTER I GET YOU THE VISA AND YOU WILL PAY ME , AND THIS IS A STUDENT VISA.

call me so that i can state the processing for you

0702 563 5156

chrisray98@yahoo.com
Re: New Offer, Russaian Visa : by flekan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2010
bestravel:

STUDENT VISA!

STUDENT VISA!!

STUDENT VISA!!!!

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY ONE WHO WANT TO TRAVEL TO RUSSIAN , I GUARANTEE THE VISA BEFORE YOU PAY ME , AFTER I GET YOU THE VISA AND YOU WILL PAY ME , AND THIS IS A STUDENT VISA.

call me so that i can state the processing for you

0702 563 5156

chrisray98@yahoo.com

I am interested, how much is it going to cost me? and how long will it take?
Re: New Offer, Russaian Visa : by niceguy10: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2010
Poster, just wordering if you work with the Russaian embassy.
Re: New Offer, Russaian Visa : by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
it is not an offer it is a promo,

(1)

Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission / Cheapest Local And International Travel Tickets/admission In U.k. Universities. / Affordable Hotels In Maitama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.