Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Letter To Our Governor, His Excellency Yahaya O. Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To Our Governor, His Excellency Yahaya O. Bello (381 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Our Governor, His Excellency Yahaya O. Bello by binsanni(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Office Of Governor,
Kogi State.
14/06/2017.
Dear sir,
It's obvious that the way and how you emerged as the number one citizen of our beloved state is still unimaginable, which had created chaos in the political atmosphere and had lead to abolish and introduction of new constitution.
Many dramas have happened before and after your instillation as the governor of the state and more are still happening especially the recent one in front of the state polytechnic.
This can be deduced from the plane fact that not everyone wants you as the number one man though, it's has been like that since time immemorial. This, coupled with the incessant problem caused by the lack of payment of salaries and pensions on the side of the government lead by your administration which has turned our state to a small or sub-Hungarian in Nigeria and has left nothing in the mind of many people in Kogi State even the mammoth crowd from your father land, Kogi central that pulled out in celebration the day you are announced as the governor of the state who now detested in your approach to governance, hmmmm, it's complicated.
I'm not an outsider for quiet some months now on the political drama playing between you and the so called senator to the Kogi west, Dino Melaye.
I'm aware there was time in past when Dino organised stakeholders asking for your impeachment as the governor of the state tagging it to the inability of your government to pay salaries and pensions.
To cut the story short, it's crystal clear that he has been a perceived enemy to you and your government as you may take it.
The recent past mayhem which claimed the life of an innocent student of Kogi State polytechnic is a typical outcome of your the way you and Dino decided to handle issues concerning the state which I usually refer to as politicking with people's lives. But Dino has come to air and publicly tagged you as the culprit of the plan assassination and mentioned the local government chairman, your aid and a renowned thurg among others. I heard this while I was listening to political platform on Ray power FM on 13th of this month when he was having a telephone conversation with the FM officials.
Is it not obvious that the lives of people of Kogi State are in danger? Your excellency sir, I'm yet to know your stands in this issue and if you may take my advice your urgent response is needed with immediate effect as this issue is a gravious one and has gravitational consequences at large, but the people of Kogi State especially the youth are becoming impatient with you and the tyrant senator Dino Melaye. If you and Melaye really have the affairs of the Kogi State people in your hearts as both of you has claimed to be, then, both of you must reach out to each other and resolve whatever has happened cordially and put an end to this Ringling political assault because we, the youth are not going to condone any form of victimisation neither will again the people of the state suffer as the grass as they say.
Yours faithful, Shuaib Jazil Adayi an indigen of Kogi central writing to you from Agege local government, Lagos state.
Re: My Letter To Our Governor, His Excellency Yahaya O. Bello by Adieza(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Jibril Denies Expulsion From APC / "I Can Kill Anybody” — See What 11 Years Old Boy Says... / At Work Or Home? See Trending Newspapers Headlines In Naija For Today, 19/6/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.