Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

"I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect (59016 Views)

Armed Robbery Suspect And 80-year-old Armourer Arrested In Delta / "I Rob Because Many People In Government Steal & I'll Do It Again" - Suspect / Mob Buries Robbery Suspect Alive In Ebonyi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by dre11(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

It was a shocking moment after a 24-year old robbery suspect, Gbenga Ashiru linked two popular Fuji musicians as among the beneficiaries of his operation.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the dare-devil robbery suspect was arrested by the operatives of the State Anti-Robbery Special Squad, SARS, Ikeja following a tip-off.

Ashiru confessed that he wasted most of his robbery loot on the top artistes wherever they were on stage performing.

According to the suspect, he takes delight in showing off at any of the popular artistes’ shows where he sprays what he gets from robbery to show off.

“I robbed in order to raise money that I will use to spray these Fuji artists while on stage. Anytime I succeeded in any robbery operation, I don’t miss Kwam 1 and Pasuma Wonder Shows,” Ashiru revealed during his parade.

The fair-complexioned suspect who speaks a combination of English with pidgin confessed that armed robbery is one of the quickest, very lucrative but dangerous job in the world.

He however, noted that it was morally right for people like him who puts their lives on the line to enjoy himself as well as spend his money as he wishes.

Ashiru claimed that he came from a responsible family but joined bad friends who initiated him into a cult and since then his life has changed as he became violent and started taking drugs and then graduated into robbery.

He revealed that after he dropped out of school, he was arrested and remanded in prison custody for nine months where he learnt more about cultism and robbery operations.

The suspect said if given another opportunity, he would like to live a normal life and be a responsible man in the society as he has learnt his lesson.

When P.M.EXPRESS visited the SARS office, Ashiru was still detained there where he is assisting the police in their investigation.

The police source said he will be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation.

http://pmexpressng.com/robbery-suspect-lists-top-fuji-artistes-as-beneficiaries-of-his-loot/

1 Like

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by chiwetaluAGU(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Brymo: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
The number one rule of thieves is that nothing is too small to steal.

Jimmy Breslin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by morbeta(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin expecting statement from Kwame1 and pasuma's PR....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why the misleading title? Made it sound as if they were part of the robberies? He sprayed stolen money, so what? How does that concern them? How were they to know the money was stolen? Nairaland front page is a joke

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by SamAbims(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by enimooko: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by TINALETC3(f): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Alisegun(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by valdes00(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
The way the topic sounds is quite misleading...
Not until you read the content, then u will understand..

11 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Siga: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh snap.... well, this is not a surprise tho.... drug dealers... yahoo boys and polithiefians alike... spend on musicians

1 Like

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Normal. They are not accomplices

5 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dem go deny this guy faster than Peter...

5 Likes

Orisirishi
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Cchley8(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fuji house of commotion
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by raphealolami(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
And so, will robbery be written on the money?
When did it become a crime to be sprayed as a singer.

They shouldn't have brought them into this.

A thief is a thief, leave the singers doing their Job alone.

Not a fan of any though.

8 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by zeusdgrt(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Foolish robber

2 Likes

kenbee:
I must check their names

majority are Liepod supporters
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by 1wolex85: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
So? He went to their shows and he sprayed them, how are they at fault? Are they supposed to know the background of all persons that spray them?

5 Likes

Wasiu sef
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Armed robbery carries the death penalty in Nigeria... the guy is on a long thing!
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by kenbee(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
I must check their names

2 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by loadedvibes: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
One word fot this guy. MUGU
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok nau! Chicken brain, them send you

You are into illegal and risky business only for you to lavish it on those having legitimate business

Them dey follow you true true undecided

3 Likes

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Criminal activities everywhere.
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by DIKEnaWAR: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hohoho
Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by wyqay: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
but they never ask to rob peter to pay paul

1 Like

Re: "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Indigenous People Of Abuja Give EndSARS Protesters 48 Hours To Vacate Roads / Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.