Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free (843 Views)

Get Paid For Reading News Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free by restore8(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello
I believe the mods have not been alowing people to see my opportunities since I've been on nairaland and the only pos that was not blocked was my problems I had in school then.thank God it's over now.
I actually learnt this biz from someone at a cost but am going to give this to you for free if you are interested just check my signature.
I hope this post is not blocked by mods.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free by olaonex: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please send information/ to viv247@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free by darthv: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2017
restore8:
Hello
I believe the mods have not been alowing people to see my opportunities since I've been on nairaland and the only pos that was not blocked was my problems I had in school then.thank God it's over now.
I actually learnt this biz from someone at a cost but am going to give this to you for free if you are interested just check my signature.
I hope this post is not blocked by mods.
darthv36@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free by restore8(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Hello all as for those who contacted me immediately you got the info.There was a quarrel in my team when I told them I was going to reveal this for free after we paid 500k for learning Am sorry I cannot do this offer any longer
So sorry
And if I were to do it personally it is going to cost you and I don't want that. My main aim was to give it for free so sorry for dissapointing you all

(1) (Reply)

Wat Nature Of Business Can I Start With 50k....location Is Lagos / How I Earn #1,000 Daily Without Fail / How I Make N90,000 Every 2 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.