Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office (682 Views)

Avengers: Infinity War Hits Over $2 Billion At Box Office / Wonder Woman Free Download / The Mummy - Official Trailer #2 [HD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office by okeayomide9: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Superhero movie “Wonder Woman” maintained its lead at the North American box office over the weekend pulling in $58.5 million and burying newcomer “The Mummy,” industry figures showed.
The action film starring Gal Gadot has grossed an impressive $206.3 million in domestic ticket sales in two weeks, placing it in the top tier of movies that have managed to maintain such a lead at the box office.
Gadot, of the “Fast and Furious” series, plays an Amazonian goddess-princess-superhero whose lasso, bracelet and tiara have magical powers.
Universal’s “The Mummy,” starring Tom Cruise, placed second, falling well below industry expectations.
Industry tracker Exhibitor Relations said the movie, the latest revival of the original “Mummy” made in 1932, took in a disappointing $31.7 million in its first weekend.
The film, which cost $125 million, has been widely panned by critics.

More Stories Here : http://www.mediaabox.com/2017/06/wonder-woman-buries-mummy-at-box-office.html

Re: ‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office by wahles(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need to c dz movie mehn

1 Like

Re: ‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office by slyrone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
all these new movies with its hype, they almost never live up to their billing or hype. I lost hope after assassin creed
Re: ‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office by ammyluv2002(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
wahles:
I need to c dz movie mehn
Me too! I really can't wait
Re: ‘wonder Woman’ Buries ‘the Mummy’ At Box Office by Nbote(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
all these new movies with its hype, they almost never live up to their billing or hype. I lost hope after assassin creed

I swear... Took me more than a couple of weeks to even finish d movie.. Till dis moment I have no idea what made dat movie worth anyone's while

(1) (Reply)

Find Here War For The Planet Of The Apes 2017 Movie 720p / Is K.brule Really Losing The Big Brother Naija 2018 Game? / The Ghost And The Tout In Cinemas From May 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.