Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ex-police Officer Rapes And Defiles his 9-year Old Daughter Of His Friend - Phot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-police Officer Rapes And Defiles his 9-year Old Daughter Of His Friend - Phot (402 Views)

Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-police Officer Rapes And Defiles his 9-year Old Daughter Of His Friend - Phot by Alisegun(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
A retired officer of the Nigeria Police Force, Mr. Christopher Archibong has been arrested and detained at the Mbukpa Police station for allegedly raping a 9 year old girl in Calabar, Cross River State.

The mother of the victim, Mrs. Peace Edem Okon said she had gone to the market and left instructions with the victim to wash the clothes of her siblings and upon her return discovered that something foul had happened. .

“When I got back I discovered that my daughter wasn’t herself, all efforts to make her tell me what was wrong were futile. Then the younger ones told me that blood was coming out from her bottom. .

http://www.secretgist.com/2017/06/ex-police-officer-rapes-9-year-old.html

Re: Ex-police Officer Rapes And Defiles his 9-year Old Daughter Of His Friend - Phot by stephleena(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
evil,Soo ugly

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Nigerian Lawmaker Detained As Ex-minister Jumps Bail / Former Security Man Cut With Stolen Bags Of Rappers And #70k In Benue(pictures) / WAR! Four Arab Countries Give Qatar 10 Days To Close Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.