Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume (592 Views)

Please Find Attached My Resume: The Right Way To Say It / I Need The 2017 Online Ecowas Job Application Form, Pls Assist Me With The Form / Do You Need Help In Updating Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
hi house
I'm a serving Corper and have begun to apply for Jobs
pls how do I update the NYSC section in my work experiences
I am quite confused if have to specify that I'm currently serving (knowing I might not get invites cos of this)
Re: Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
You don't have to indicate that you're still serving. Omit NYSC entirely.

How? For Instance if you're serving at Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services as an Administrative Officer, it'll look like this:

PATRICK OKUNIMA CV WRITING SERVICES - Victoria Island, LAGOS

Administrative Assistant, Jun 2016 - Present

- Accomplishment 1

- Accomplishment 2

- Accomplishment 3

- Accomplishment 4

Even if they didn't assign any title to you at your PPA. From your responsibilities, you can come up with a title for yourself that's related to the kind of job you do.

I hope that helps?
Re: Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

How? For Instance if you're serving at Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services as an Administrative Officer, it'll look like this:

- Accomplishment 1

- Accomplishment 2

- Accomplishment 3

- Accomplishment 4

Even if they didn't assign any title to you at your PPA. From your responsibilities, you can come up with a title for yourself that's related to the kind of job you do.

I hope that helps?
thanks a lot broda
Re: Pls Assist Me In Updating My Resume by Benny4(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

- Accomplishment 1

- Accomplishment 2

- Accomplishment 3

- Accomplishment 4

I hope that helps?

Nice advert grin

(1) (Reply)

Office Clerks Needed Urgently / Human Resource And Administrative Officer At IMC / Machine Operator Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.