Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) (4003 Views)

Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Davido And Brother Enjoying Father's Private Jet - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by ewaoluwao(f): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2017
lereinter:

another angle to the whole bourhaha

a feminist piont
I am nt a feminist....jst saying what i observed....is d woman nt suppose to be at his side...its nw making it seem twas only the dt was there....be sensible for one minute.....yuck
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
His name please
Margy:
All this pastors!! endtime pastors! I know a church in Umuahia that church members give 1k upwards as offering nothing less and to see the pastor, one need come as early as 2am to pick a no and book appointment. And then the pastor lives large i mean real large, a very young pastor lavishly squandering money and living in goddamnn riches while his members reverence him and call him daddy
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by SalamRushdie: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Celebrity Pastor Biodun, senior pastor of the commonwealth of Zion Assembly (Coza) was seen recently at the airport in warri after attending a function. The billion dollar pastor arrived with his Private jet as his security details waited patiently for his arrival. See pictures below

Do you know what billion dollars is ? You claim to be a pastor mentor yet you are here dishing out false informatio...For your info that jet I the pic was rented from execujets at 7000 dollars an hour and not owned by the Coza boss as you claim
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is he your business partner? So fraud pastor Cannot enter first class flight to warri from Abuja than waste millions just to rent a jet and with whose money? Tithe and offering? Don't just try me cheesy
SalamRushdie:

Do you know what billion dollars is ? You claim to be a pastor mentor yet you are here dishing out false informatio...For your info that jet I the pic was rented from execujets at 7000 dollars an hour and not owned by the Coza boss as you claim
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
That is not his wife. The lady there is a guest. She was also invited to the program
ewaoluwao:

I am nt a feminist....jst saying what i observed....is d woman nt suppose to be at his side...its nw making it seem twas only the dt was there....be sensible for one minute.....yuck
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by Margy: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
PastorandMentor:
His name please
I'll get it..do you stay in the east?
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Not really. (
Margy:

I'll get it..do you stay in the east?
Re: Celebrity Pastor Arrives With His Private Jet(picture) by lereinter(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2017
ewaoluwao:

hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Davido And Cousins B-red!(photos) Money Is Good / Kanye West Loses 10m Followers In 10 Minutes / Bbnaija Vee Top 3 Songs Download – Audio (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.