Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

A Paradise Full Of Tragedy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Paradise Full Of Tragedy (438 Views)

Help Me To Build A Paradise On The Earth / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Paradise Full Of Tragedy by monehin1easy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
What will you do if you meet people like Sani Abacha, Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Clifford Orji, India Mi, etc. in heaven?
Please be sincered!!!
As for me, I know already that heaven shall be full of surprises.
Re: A Paradise Full Of Tragedy by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 15, 2017
monehin1easy:
What will you do if you meet people like Sani Abacha, Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, Clifford Orji, India Mi, etc. in heaven?
Please be sincered!!!
As for me, I know already that heaven shall be full of surprises.

Honestly, after I rejoice that I "overcame" by the blood of the Lamb, I would probably be a little shocked if some of the above-mentioned (of which I only know 2 out of the 5) made it in.
But then again, that's the beauty of a Sovereign God being the Ultimate Judge...and not "man".
While we are told to, "Judge not, lest we be judged...." (Matthew 7: 1), we are also told to, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
The problem lies within our ways of "judging".
We are faulty in our judgment many times...and don't always differentiate properly.
Yes, those above mentioned people have graced or will grace the history books as tyrants.
However, we don't know what happened towards the end of their lives....whether they confessed and repented.
What a loving God who would even allow people to confess and repent even at the end!
I venture to say that many people we thought "should" be in the Kingdom...while others that we thought "shouldn't" be there....will be.
God is a fair & Righteous judge who knows all from beginning to the end.

1 Like

Re: A Paradise Full Of Tragedy by Ranchhoddas: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Ngo40:

Honestly, after I rejoice that I "overcame" by the blood of the Lamb, I would probably be a little shocked if some of the above-mentioned (of which I only know 2 out of the 5) made it in.
But then again, that's the beauty of a Sovereign God being the Ultimate Judge...and not "man".
While we are told to, "Judge not, lest we be judged...." (Matthew 7: 1), we are also told to, "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment" (John 7:24).
The problem lies within our ways of "judging".
We are faulty in our judgment many times...and don't always differentiate properly.
Yes, those above mentioned people have graced or will grace the history books as tyrants.
However, we don't know what happened towards the end of their lives....whether they confessed and repented.
What a loving God who would even allow people to confess and repent even at the end!
I venture to say that many people we thought "should" be in the Kingdom...while others that we thought "shouldn't" be there....will be.
God is a fair & Righteous judge who knows all from beginning to the end.
Would you be shocked if you saw me there?
Re: A Paradise Full Of Tragedy by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Would you be shocked if you saw me there?

Shocked? Not in the least bit....
I expect to see you there.....
Yeah, I see all that you're saying here in NL....but we will meet again..... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Did A Voice Really Came Down From Heavean? / Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Portharcout(photos) / And They Willingly Submitted Themselves To Islamization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.