Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Will Trek From Osogbo To Ede For Newly Sul President Mrm - Ajetech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Trek From Osogbo To Ede For Newly Sul President Mrm - Ajetech (408 Views)

Masters Risk Management (MRM) Unilag Thread (Whatapp Group ) / Adeleke University, Ede In Pictures / Master Of Risk Management (MRM) Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Trek From Osogbo To Ede For Newly Sul President Mrm - Ajetech by Naijaparry(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ajetunmobi Jeleel Oloyede a.k.a
AJETECH will start trekking from Oshogbo to Ede Poly Main Campus in support of the MRM Victory Tomorrow

A formal student of surveying and Geo informatics, currently doing IT at osogbo

Jeleel said he was representing the students of the Federal Polytechnic Ede.
“I am on solidarity trek from Osogbo to Ede Poly Main Campus to show my support and the…

Read more here>>> http://www.naijapary.com.ng/2017/06/i-will-trek-from-osogbo-to-ede-to.html
Re: I Will Trek From Osogbo To Ede For Newly Sul President Mrm - Ajetech by etzskillz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ede to Osogbo no far na,ede to Ilorin will do

meanwhile, I'm gonna trek from Ilorin to Lagos if dis get to FP

(1) (Reply)

VCP6.5-DCV 2V0-622D Vsphere 6.5 Preparation Guide / Misusing BEEN and BEING? Learn How To Use It Correctly / Rsust Notice On School Fees Deadline Payment – 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.