Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters (1618 Views)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerian Fashion Entrepeneur and Daughter of Billionaire, Temi Otedola shared a new photo to hit back at her haters who suggested she was bleaching yesterday.

She wrote: "This is for the ignorant ones with opinions"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/temi-otedola-shares-new-photo-and.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by axortedbabe(f): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are u bleaching or not
Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Brooke60(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Can you break up with EAZI? I am more handsome and I have small change grin

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by SexyNairalander: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
booked
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by soulfood(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
People will always talk. Owe no man nothing but love.
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Monalisa185(f): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
that's for her jobless followers

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by smardray(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bobrisky's bleaching cream has really gone far
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by noetic5: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
OK nah
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by noetic5: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Seen
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by ayodijex(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
But the girl isn't fine na..

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Sammypope4all(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Monalisa185:
that's for her jobless followers

As in Ehn......

We've got the likes of okonkwo iweala, pat utomi and even chioma adichie and I decides to follow some pikin who has zero or nothing to offer? Sometimes, I wish I can asses some ppls brain and see what's made of.
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by NwaAmaikpe: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who introduced bleaching to the westerners?
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by alphacyborg(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
this one don turn celebrity

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by praizblog: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmm.... u dey yab dem abi
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by NicoBaba(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
I blame d followers. wtf she feeling like? gomez,?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Starscreen: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Indomie Eaters!!! I'll Pay You 10k For Indomie D & H Letters, 5k Each.. DM me or drop contact
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wait is it just me that didn't know who this bitch was until the whole Mr eazi thing? They say that Eazi is using her for money. Well it's very evident that she's using him for fame.... nobody send this stock fish before... Atleast I knew Dj cuppy. This girl has been the main topic since, from dating eazi to bleaching. I don tire for her matter already.

Fine, she no fine sef.... Mbok make dem do break up so her matter go end.
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by EmyLeo(m): 1:33am On Jun 15, 2017
it's your life,live it the way you want to.....

Fine girl temi.
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by Monalisa185(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2017
Sammypope4all:

As in Ehn......

We've got the likes of okonkwo iweala, pat utomi and even chioma adichie and I decides to follow some pikin who has zero or nothing to offer? Sometimes, I wish I can asses some ppls brain and see what's made of.

lol... It's a pity
Re: Temi Otedola Shares New Photo And Leaves Messages For Haters by siie: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
Bobrisky's bleaching cream has really gone far
Nah bro.. It's Dencia's grin

(1) (Reply)

(EXPOSED) Comedian Crazy Clown Graduated As A Doctor And Tells His Story / Paul ‘accuses’ Peter’s Wife Of Bringing Problem To ”p-square’ Family / Actress Rosaline Meurer And Her Pet Too Pretty To Ignore [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.