Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat (2080 Views)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Caring For A Rat/garden Snake / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by victor44843(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Since about a week now, a rat has been terrifying my house eating foodstuffs.

I set trap but the rat only ate the fish on the trap
And I bought poison and the rat ate the poison last night but I still saw the rat again!!! in my kitchen now

What can I do o
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Baawaa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Go Police station grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by horlahwaley(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
relax op, its from the village. they are missing you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Monalisa185(f): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
go and offer the necessary sacrifices so that your village people will leave you alone.

Sheybi na wetin you wan read?
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by subtlemee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
I couldn't help laughing..don't mind all these people OP,just store all your foodstuffs in airtight containers,discard unfinished or left over foods properly and your waste bin shoud be outside your house, it will be gone if nothing attracts it again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Call Sars
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
victor44843:

And I bought poison and the rat ate the poison last night but I still saw the rat again!!! in my kitchen now

What can I do o

seek help of pest control agents..some rodents have phd,and they are resistant to indocid, I once put indocid on meat for a rat that was disturbing me....the rat eat the meat and indocid and still came back...I put those paper gum..i saw the foot markings on the gum but couldn't hold the rat

Some are so bad they destroy plastic food containers especially those white transparent once .

let them fumigate ur crib in and out..u might not be able to sleep there shaaaa for about 24 or 48 hrs depending on the concentration used to spray ur place the agent will let u know.......dnt forget to lock all doors and windows before u leave so that it won't escape...make sure u fumigate when the rat will be around.....some rodents come and go especially nursing female rodent...they just come for food and go back to their offspring.....

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by victor44843(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
1StopRudeness:

seek help of pest control agents..some rodents have phd,and they are resistant to indocid, I once put indocid on meat for a rat that was disturbing me....the rat eat the meat and indocid and still came back...I put those paper gum..i saw the foot markings on the gum but couldn't hold the rat

Some are so bad they destroy plastic food containers especially those white transparent once .

let them fumigate ur crib in and out..u might not be able to sleep there shaaaa for about 24 or 48 hrs depending on the concentration used to spray ur place the agent will let u know.......dnt forget to lock all doors and windows before u leave so that it won't escape...make sure u fumigate when the rat will be around.....some rodents come and go especially nursing female rodent...they just come for food and go back to their offspring.....
Quite helpful , thanks!
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Kondomatic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:
I couldn't help laughing..don't mind all these people OP,just store all your foodstuffs in airtight containers,discard unfinished or left over foods properly and your waste bin shoud be outside your house it will be gone if nothing attracts it again
The rat will start eating his feat.

3 Likes

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by waxxydude: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
victor44843:

What can I do o
How you take recognise rat?

No offense OP, but i dont think you sef normal.
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by victor44843(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
waxxydude:
How you take recognise rat?

No offense OP, but i dont think you sef normal.
They were two before and I killed the biggest one after being trapped inside the freezer .

but the smallest one with tiny stature, how I no go take recognize am??
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by ifex370(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Baawaa:

grin

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by waxxydude: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
victor44843:

They were two before and I killed the biggest one after being trapped inside the freezer .

Try snap the one wey nor gree die. Go give your pastor.

I hope i just helped you.

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by omoh17(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Get a cat

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Juni4jay(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
I once had such rats too.
Poison, dey wil not eat.
Trap, dey wil evade.
I tried all I knew, but no show!!.

I'll just advice you to pray & fast.
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Babtossdan(m): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2017
I'd advise you use rat glue, rats are snake's best meal and snakes can sense them from miles away, if your rat is not a normal rat according to you, it sure would attract a not normal crazy snake and this is dangerous to you and those in your house especially if you have small children in that house. U can use plenty of rat glue, and if this does not work den u need not fear use water trap, it would drown in it.
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by victor44843(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Babtossdan:
I'd advise you use rat glue, rats are snake's best meal and snakes can sense them from miles away, if your rat is not a normal rat according to you, it sure would attract a not normal crazy snake and this is dangerous to you and those in your house especially if you have small children in that house. U can use plenty of rat glue, and if this does not work den u need not fear use water trap, it would drown in it.
Thanks.
But if it attract snake and I eventually killed the snake , omo na FP o cheesy

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by timibare(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Very easy, jes buy rat gum.....buy crayfish then sprinkle the crayfish on the gum, en place the rat gum on the dog route , forget it
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by dfrost: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I concur with your assumptions. Best thing to do is to get air tight containers op. I did the same thing and the rats started leaving one by one; infact one died on its own after I starved the living daylight out of them. But alas! They started eating my precious Lux soap cry embarassed. Haba ki lo de? Rat dey eat Lux soap? That was actually unprecendented. Quarterly fumigation is the best for rodents and insects.

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by dfrost: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
timibare:
Very easy, jes buy rat gum.....buy crayfish then sprinkle the crayfish on the gum, en place the rat gum on the dog route , forget it

Bros you never see crazy rat, abi? Dem go do kunfu on top that rat gum and still eat the crayfish. Master Splinter comes to mind grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Goldicon49: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
victor44843:

they enter your freezer too? Dude i think someone is after you.. You should get a Cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by victor44843(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Goldicon49:
they enter your freezer too? Dude i think someone is after you.. You should get a Cat
i get dog o, what if the dog killed the cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by nuelzy: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Baawaa:
kill me !! grin grin
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Juhann(f): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hilarious comments grin grin

Fumigation is the solution.

3 Likes

Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by makydebbie(f): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op your village people don find you. grin
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Goldicon49: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2017
victor44843:

i get dog o, what if the dog killed the cat
and your dog no fit kill rat?
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin ;DNairalanders no go kii me with laugh abeg.
OP kukuma pack out leave house for the rat. E get power pass you
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Casemiro(m): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2020
op, no need using snipper it is dangerous!

what if it contaminates your food and you mistakenly eat it?

go natural,
[url=youtube.com/watch?v=-m9YRpIaoww] see the fastest way I killed 10 rats in one night [/url]

(8
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by joinnow: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2020
victor44843:

What can I do o
hire a cat for a week
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Shadow4023(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy i suggest you should call anti-cultism
Re: A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat by Sportwin(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Buy that trap they use in catching bushrat
The one with jaws

Set it where nobody will step on it ooo

Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Annoying Animals In The World List (with Pictures) / Please, Identify This My Dog Breed For Me. / Delivered A Lhasa Apso Pup For CDQ Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.