Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV (1354 Views)

Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info / How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am a fresh graduate without any work experience.. I prepared a CV according to how I know, So this morning I called my friend he is also applying for the job but when I saw his CV, Oh my God!! its two complete pages while mine is just one page! pls I need a format for fresh graduate ....
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Upload the cv here lemme edit it for you.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:33am On Jun 15, 2017
As a fresh graduate, your CV should not be more than a page.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
As a fresh graduate, your CV should not be more than a page.
I was afraid maybe am omitting some things...
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2017
SnowJay92:
Upload the cv here lemme edit it for you.
thanks bro can you pls drop ur Email address?
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2017
john4reala:
thanks bro can you pls drop ur Email address?

U can upload here na, or give me ur email lemme send ur a mail, then u reply me with the document, thanks.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

U can upload here na, or give me ur email lemme send ur a mail, then u reply me with the document, thanks.

Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Thank me later wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

johnchuka47@yahoo.com
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
john4reala:

This file is password protected, I sent u a mail, reply with your cv, please don't password it.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

This file is password protected, I sent u a mail, reply with your cv, please don't password it.
Sent

1 Like

Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
john4reala:
Sent

I've done the edit and sent back to you, check it out.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by chisom1000(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello people. Here is a sample of a Professional CV written for a Quantity Surveying graduate who recently completed her NYSC program on April. This is the first page out of two. Kindly contact the company; Write CV on writecurriculumv@gmail.com or visit www.facebook.com/writeresume and drop a message.

Cheers.

Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
john4reala:
johnchuka47@yahoo.com

Hope you got my mail?
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
SnowJay92:

Hope you got my mail?
yes thanks so much!!! .. Base on those reference what what should I put there
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
john4reala:
yes thanks so much!!! .. Base on those reference what what should I put there

Name and details of like two persons that can positively attest to your abilities and behavior. Maybe your former manager or a notable person in your community or church.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2017
SnowJay92:

Name and details of like two persons that can positively attest to your abilities and behavior. Maybe your former manager or a notable person in your community or church.
OK thanks
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Banks92(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
SnowJay92:

Bro can you help me with mine too?
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Banks92:

Bro can you help me with mine too?

Bro, are you also a fresh out from school?
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Banks92(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
SnowJay92:

Bro, are you also a fresh out from school?
just done with service
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Exceldamsel(f): 4:17am On Jun 21, 2017
sir, please can you also help with mine, am a fresh graduate just finished NYSC, I will be very glad if you can help
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Banks92:

just done with service

Alright bro, that means if I send you good formats you can draft the cv, reply with your email.
Re: Some One Should Help Me On How To Write CV by Banks92(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
SnowJay92:

Alright bro, that means if I send you good formats you can draft the cv, reply with your email.
ekwuemechuks92@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Jobs In A Portharcourt Based NGO / Puma Energy Ongoing Recruitment / Brooklyn Joe Integrated Concept Ltd Recruiting....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.