Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

What Is MY LIBERTY FAMILY All About? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is MY LIBERTY FAMILY All About? (889 Views)

Xmas Is Here Again. Order Your All Food Stuff For Your Family, All Delivery / Thousand Gather In Lasu For Liberty Multipurpose Limited Grant / Similarities Between Bitcoin And Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is MY LIBERTY FAMILY All About? by Dedelizo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please, som1 should update me about this my liberty family stuff and what is d diff btw this and MMM....

Thanks.
Re: What Is MY LIBERTY FAMILY All About? by saintkash(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dedelizo:
Please, som1 should update me about this my liberty family stuff and what is d diff btw this and MMM....

Thanks.

My liberty family is social investment platform where you pay 25500 to be a member. .. the money you pay is used to support other members before you and so also members after you will support you. .you can earn minimum of 5 million naira within a period of 7- @least 15months to be on a safe side and there is no limit to what u can make on mlf....pm me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 / Solar Lantern With Multi Functions. / Now You Can Enjoy The Digital Report Cards In Nursery, Primary And Secondary Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.