Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Beauty Inside Out With B - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Inside Out With B (1177 Views)

Beauty Inside Out / Inside Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys, my name is Blessing.
I am a beauty consultant and I will be giving out free beauty tips(inside out) here starting from tomorrow.
Hope we all get to learn a thing or two and you could also ask questions as it relates to beauty in and out. smiley smiley

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by martete1(m): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2017
What do apply to my hair to mak it be like this after cutting this style my hair is very long and I want to barb it so it looks like dis.

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Sorry guys having difficulty commenting here.
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys, how was your day?
So today I will be giving beauty tip with regards to skin care and we will be starting off by knowing and identifying the different types of skin.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body and it's colour is determine by the amount of melanin secreted..
The different skin types include
✔ normal skin
✔dry skin
✔combination skin
✔oiky skin
✔combination skin.
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
How to identify your skin type

ACTIVITY: cleanse your face with a mild cleanser and tap to dry with a clean towel then leave unmoisturised for an hour. Get a large tissue and place on your face,leave for some minutes and remove.

RESULT
✔if tissue isn't oily and face feels generally healthy=normal skin
✔if tissue is oily and face is shiny=oily akin
✔if tissue is dry and face feels tight and flaky=dry skin
✔if tissue is oily at the T zones and other parts of face feel dry=combination skin

So there you have it...tomorrow we will pick one and give a tip on how to care for it.
Identify your skin types if you didn't know before now and you could also ask your questions.
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ana234(f): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Ana234:
following
You welcome wink
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
martete1:
What do apply to my hair to mak it be like this after cutting this style my hair is very long and I want to barb it so it looks like dis.

You both have different textures, there's no way you are ever getting your hair to look like that
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Today's tip..good night fellas

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hello, how has been your day?
So here's today's tip and it's on dry skin.
Enjoy! smiley smiley

*HOW TO COMBAT DRY SKIN*

Many reasons for dry, itchy skin are out of our control. But the solutions aren’t! Here are our best tips and tricks for how to keep your skin moisturised as temperatures drop.

✔️ *Don’t shower too hot*
A steamy shower feels good, but the hot water is bad for dry skin. It strips your skin of its natural oil barrier – a barrier you need to retain moisture and keep your skin smooth. So get in the habit of turning down the temperature a few degrees and don't stay too long in the shower.

✔️ *Use the right products*
There’s a whole new generation of moisturisers and skin products available for dry skin, so make sure you pick wisely! Look for mild cleansers and lotions made with petroleum jelly and natural ingredients like glycerine. Watery, scented lotions are practically useless for dry skin – what you need is a moisturizer that's thick and heavy.

✔️ *Eat the right foods*
Moisturise your skin from the inside! Essential fatty acids can boost the skin’s natural oil retaining barriers. This means that eating foods or supplements high in omega-3 can help you combat dry skin from within.

✔️ *Take the overnight cure*
When nothing seems to help - an overnight cure may be the answer! First, take a long bath in lukewarm water. We’re talking long enough to make your fingers go all wrinkly like prunes. Then get out of the tub and pat yourself semi-dry with a soft towel. Last, but not least, apply a thick layer of body oil. This can get a little messy, so we suggest you use an old pyjamas and sheets. Then go to bed. Your skin will feel remarkably different when you wake up the next morning!

Was this helpful?
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2017
Today's tip.
Exfoliate yor lips to remove dead cells and reveal a more Smooth and beautiful lip by using small portions of sugar and honey. Or alternatively using your toothbrush while brushing your teeth.
Apply organic lip balm or coconut oil to your lips to leave it moisturized.
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ana234:
following
u,ve Nt been replying my mail. send me ur whatsapp #
Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello everyone.. Sorry for the break. But I'm back now! smiley

Here is today's tip. Enjoy cheesy

Having a skin care routine is very important as no one product can completely solve all skin care needs.
A proper skin care routine includes
✔cleanse
✔eyes
✔boost
✔moisturise
With these four steps you are on a path to a younger and beautiful skin free of blemishes like pimples, acne, uneven skin discoloration and wrinkles!
Organic products are highly recommended because they not only give you a beautiful skin they keep it safe�

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olochedavido:
u,ve Nt been replying my mail. send me ur whatsapp #

Will check and reply you ASAP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beauty Inside Out With B by Ansasan(f): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello everyone, believe your day was great.

Beauty tip for today
Before you apply your liquid lipstick always do the following:
✔ exfoliate with sugar and honey scrub tk remove dead cells
✔moisturise with a non coloured lip balm, this serves as a base for your lipstick.
✔then apply your lipstick, dabbing from the middle of your lips and go outward
✔then smoothen with the applicator

And your lips will be popping all day long�

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Old Magazines / See The Latest Aso Ebi Styles 2019 / 15 PICTURES: Unique Ankara Styles For Women – African Prints 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.