Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,577 members, 7,854,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Fame Is A Big Problem -- Skales . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fame Is A Big Problem -- Skales . (390 Views)

"I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Nollywood Actor, Obi Madubogwu Is In Big Problem Also In Need Of Financial Help, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fame Is A Big Problem -- Skales . by TunezMedia: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerian rapper and singer, Skales has revealed that celebrities have a problem with managing fame.

“Fame is a problem, he told HIP TV, that image you put out there, you have to live up to it.

“I don’t expect anyone to live a fake life, but you work hard to make sure that your lifestyle fits the image you put out there. But make sure you keep it real. I try my best to keep it real at all cost.

At the end of the day, there are people that are looking up to you, you don’t want to misguide them or mislead them”.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/06/fame-is-big-problem-skales.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Fame Is A Big Problem -- Skales . by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2017
In other words u have to live like u got the private jets u flash in the videos and keep paying a fortune for them when ure out of d country even when u don't have the prerequisite financial backup and ure barely popular.

Now i get Dammy Krane clearly.
Re: Fame Is A Big Problem -- Skales . by praizblog: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
b4 nko

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo- Account Hacked Or Actual Re-arrest? / Check Out The Top 5 Hottest Male Celebrities In Nigeria / "Funke Akindele And I Share The Same Bank Account" - Hubby, JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.