Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich (53740 Views)

29 Inmates Escape From Police Cell In Abia / Suspects Who Escaped Police Cell With AK 47 Rifles Re-arrested In Abia . Photos / Billionaire Kidnapper Evans Cries Uncontrollably As He Is Placed In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by vanderbolt: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2017
I believe Nigeria police already inserted hot candles inside his anus paaaaa. Now is singing like canary very soon he will sing like dove. Foolish Evans.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Funkybabee(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2017
oloshi omo see his head
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Stevengerd(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
By The Time Sarz Finish With Dis Guy Ehn... Ah Make No Talk.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Amadaz(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
I hope he'll be signing autographs for the common crimminals as per VIP crimminal wey him be.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by kadree(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
No no dis guy still dey enjoy. So e still fit get mouth to talk? Person wey be say after dem don touch am finish, e go forget how to combine a n p.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by seangy4konji: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2017
The man no see any rest...I am sure e would need about 1 month ret non stop before his body fit balance...

God will see you through...

You have to carry this cross...

Jesus self carried his own.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Homeboiy: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
adadioranmah:

i still remember that day.. Nsukka stood still

yea, are u from nsukka?
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2017
baby124:
Lmao. Those poor criminals are better than you. They should be crying that they were jailed with a monster like you. This guy is crazy and delusional. It's better they sentence him to death quickly. Or he will go back and do worse. He's a damaged human being.

True talk
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Segadem:
Oga you are a criminal and there's nothing or any word like common criminal in either in grammar or in dictionary, so criminal is criminal and you are one tongue

I tell you.
in fact he is even a bigger criminal if they are to punish based on the gravity of the crime
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Marshalxv(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2017
and stupid Nigerian police storm the village and shoot sporadically,killing innocent people cuz a prominent man was kidnapped.una well done.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Jabioro:
So he needed VIP cell or treatment.. He never sing all I could hear from na rehearsal.. By the time he enter kenery motion ...his voice will get clear tunes..

what is kenery motion
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Funny, he's even having the gut to talk.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Braggante(m): 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's the meaning of common poor criminals? If the source of his wealth is crime he's a common poor criminal.
There should never be discrimination between prisoners. Rich or poor, they should all be treated equally behind bars. But in Nigeria somebody is expecting VIP treatment like the politicians get. Nonsense
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Jabioro: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Geesugar:

what is kenery motion
Have ever listen to Orlando Owo songs.. When you sang in kenery.. that's you have self confession when no one is actually beating you yet you're feeling the pains all very your body..
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by DONFASZY(m): 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dey should put him in d prison latrine til he dies
own property wit people's sweat
Common criminal are bera dan him
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Islie:

Evans break down in custody

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-breaks-custody/

Op u better correct ur grammar. " Despite his rich"
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol this guy is a fool to actually think he's wealthy. is it the stolen funds that doesn't belong to him that makes him think he's wealthy? oloshi

1 Like

Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by mu2sa2: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
This igbo man went all the way to Sokoto to commit his very first robbery, killing an innocent, peace-loving northerner. All the hypocrites saying north is unsafe, where are you one of your people is confessing.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by hitleraldof(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
He is weeping that he is being held among “common poor criminals”, The Nation learnt yesterday.

Can you imagine this flat headed bastard of a kidnapper?

Crying for being kept among common criminals? Wtf.

Not his fault.

A wild carnivore that should be fleeced alive is crying for being kept in the midst of pick pockets?

Haba bro you should know better atleast you have a b.sc (I guess) Nigerian journalists are crap they did not even quote any source... they are milking the story jor do you think who he is in prison with is one of his problems right now.... after all this media trial this man may just be let off in the law court on minor technicalities (esp the obvious sign of torture).
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Kendroid: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently!!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wonders they say shall never end, so the coconut head dude want to be treated like Pablo Escobar, he wants a preferential treatment as a billionaire​ kidnapper, oro runrun, oro jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
I'm not surprised at all, it is in the DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Geesugar:

what is kenery motion
I guess Orlando Owoh song about police detention treatment in Nigeria.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by sleekman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
For someone who made so much from kidnapping, robbery and drug peddling/smuggling shows he's not as smart as he's painted to be.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Incrizz(f): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I have no respect for officials of the Nigerian Prisons.

Why place Evans with ordinary criminals who just snatched Nokia torchlight and were caught.

Whatever happened to Hierarchy?

Lol, you are so funny.
Thanks for the comic relief all over Nairaland.
Kikiki grin cheesy
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
I think the media house is exaggerating his statement to sell their news. What was he expecting from a prison, VIP I suppose? SMH
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by iAmGee770: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
May you a** be chopped off you irritating criminal.
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by Chimexstano(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please the Green and Red chambers should past bill on how to build private cell for nigeria richest kidnapper....
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I Just pity this guy !
The door to alagbon is open 24/7 you know what I mean
Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by adadioranmah(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Homeboiy:

yea, are u from nsukka?

Yes i am

1 Like

Re: Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich by TinaAnita(f): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Now I'm feeling pity for him!! He went too far with his criminal activities,, oh Lord!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.