Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2124 Views)

Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Ncdmb/samsung Heavy Industries Welding Training Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2017
The TAC Group is a composite one stop Professional Service & Business Consulting firm providing Audit & Assurance Services, Tax Advisory, Forensic Accounting, Business Consulting & Financial Advisory services to clients in various sectors of the economy. The firm is principally driven by sound professional and business principles geared towards providing value added services through highly experienced and well-trained professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference Code: GT/017

Job Description
At TAC professional Services, we offer Audit Trainees opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment.
We expect that such candidate will acquire useful skills and competencies in the areas of Audit, Tax and Business Consulting.
We are looking to hire young graduates with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.

Qualifications
Graduate with academic qualification in the field of Accounting, Economics, Finance or other Social Sciences with a minimum of second-class upper division or HND upper credit division.
Candidate should be between the ages of 20 to 25 years

Being a student member of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
19th June, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: hr@tacgroupng.com using the "References Code" as the subject of the mail.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

1 Like

Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by r4blessing: 8:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Ok
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by christynonii: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
I applied just now and it is saying mail box full can't accept mail shocked sad angry
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by kansolah1(f): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2017
I just applied but it's not delivering. The email is getting blocked.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
I applied this morning and it went through o, no issues.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Thavybe:
I applied this morning and it went through o, no issues.

Same here, I applied immediately I saw the post around 8:30am
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by AlexisM16: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Just applied some 10 minutes ago, went smoothly.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Realex007: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Did you guys send cover cover letter too or only CV?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Realex007: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2017
AlexisM16:
Just applied some 10 minutes ago, went smoothly.
Did you send cover letter?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Realex007:
Did you guys send cover cover letter too or only CV?
I sent CV only, as covering letter was not stated. i only extracted part of my cover letter and tweaked it as the body of the mail.
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Realex007: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Did
Thavybe:
I sent CV only, as covering letter was not stated. i only extracted part of my cover letter and tweaked it as the body of the mail.
Did exactly that... These people should please invite me o... God abeg
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by olusola11: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
I can't submit applications. I sending a failure message that mailbox is full. Please what do I do?
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by AlexisM16: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Realex007:

Did you send cover letter?

My cover letter was the body of the mail, I attached my CV to it and sent. But no response from them yet
Re: TAC Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 by Realex007: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Any invite from these people yet?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Releases List Of Successful Applicants / Rlg Nigeria Now Invites For Test / MGR Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.