Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp (42057 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by dre11(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2017
A sex worker, Hilda Davids, who allegedly took the nude photographs of her customer after bouts of sex at a hotel, on Wednesday appeared before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court.

Davids, 27, a resident of Ikeja, is facing a two-count charge of intent to extort by blackmail and to steal.

The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

The Prosecutor, Insp. Simeon Imhonwa told the court that the accused, a sex worker, committed the offences at 11.00 p.m. on April 28 at Isaac John Street, Ikeja.

Imhonwa said the accused, a suspected sex worker, had gone to enjoy herself with the complainant, Chukwuemeka Ofoegwu, in a hotel.’’

He said the accused took the nude pictures of Ofoegwu in the hotel without his consent with the intention to blackmail him.

He said the accused threatened to post the pictures on the social media if the complainant refused to pay her the sum of N5 million.

The prosecutor said that the accused also sent threat messages to Ofoegwu’s cell phone.

“Davids snapped Ofoegwu while he was naked in the hotel without his consent. She demanded N5 million otherwise she would post the pictures online if her demand is not met.”

The offences contravened Sections 299 and 300 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (revised).

The Chief Magistrate, Mrs B.O. Osunsanmi, granted the accused bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

Osunsanmi said the sureties must be gainfully employed and should also provide evidence of two years tax payment to the Lagos State Government.

The case was adjourned until July 12 for hearing.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/06/14/sex-worker-arraigned-taking-customers-nude-pictures/

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by CheapSunglass(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy
Ashawo so greedy she wants 5 milla just like that.

Sharp babe.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2017
She only keep pictures of the d**k that she has taken for biography when she die.

Mixing Prostitution and Blackmailing..

I think the later has been paying her like Evans.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by divinehand2003(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Angelben10(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
this is a lesson for cheating men who can't hold conji....... but the olosho no try at all mixing blackmail and olosho job damnnnnnnnnnn it's like mixing Milo and Bornivita

9 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Ashawo wan scam her customer. grin

N5mil? grin Fear nor even catch the mumu sef.

15 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Okay....
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Onyinye15(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Olosho no gree again shocked

5m just like that

See levels cool

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
one Biafra ashawo I jam my prick head bite me like 3 days since dat day I don stop to knack ashawo

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Ekakamba: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Her family searched for the picture they will use as her obituary picture..
.All the pictures on her phone were the ones she was either smoking shisha
bending legs
stretching mouth
carrying flower on her head and
the ones her face was looking like domestic animals Like​ Dog & cat.
.they didn't know what to do
They consulted the wise man in their village
So he told them what to do
They used her mother's picture for the obituary and wrote:
"The daughter of this woman is dead"

grin tongue

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by burkingx(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by finnestdope(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
hmmm, ok
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by burkingx(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by melody91: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
ashawo yahoo..lol

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Lekan1o1: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Nawao
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
how many years would she get if convicted?

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Ukalejohn(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by BABANGBALI: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
She only tooked the photograph as a souvenir,she didn't did anything
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by moses93(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2017
no be bad thing na. he's a customer and they needed to be patronised. advertisement things.
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
CheapSunglass:
cheesy
Ashawo so greedy she wants 5 milla just like that.

Sharp babe.

Kindly explain what made her sharp

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Seunpaul01(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Dd
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Danny287(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol this one week me oh
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by cytell56: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
one Biafra ashawo I jam my prick head bite me like 3 days since dat day I don stop to knack ashawo
grin but na ur person na.
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by themonk(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
pass jamb first before having unprotected sex with prostitutes.
Also wait till you grow up before making subsequent bigotry comments on nairaland. angry

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by uk247(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
wonder will never end. new way of making money
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by ijustdey: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
ashawo no wan gree oooo

boys have to be vigilant before they bleep any kongi
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by Thomsyne(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2017
wow
Re: Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp by jerryfemi88: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
Yawa don gas.... Prostitute dey carry clients go court
is like u did not get d gist,client took prostitute to court not d other way round

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.