Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

OBS Crius Rdta,simple,versatile,easy To Clean - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / OBS Crius Rdta,simple,versatile,easy To Clean (717 Views)

OBS Crius 2 Dual Coil RTA, Same Superior Performance With Nice Taste / OBS Crius RDA - Just For The Flavor / Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA Review With Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBS Crius Rdta,simple,versatile,easy To Clean by helloabby: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Introducing you the latest RDTA tank from OBS-Crius. The Crius features 2 filling way, top side filling which is quite common, push open the top cover then frop e-juice into the hole, while another is top dripping, quite similar to a RDA, pull up the dirp tip and drip e-juice directlt into the chimney. Its 18mm wide bore drip tip is specially designed for high wattage vaping, is made of PEI material, durable and enviroment-friendly. Moreover, this tank is quite easy to detach and its middle airflow is closer to the heating part which helps to concentrate vapor and flavor. Its build deck is newly designed with horizontal clamp, convient to fix various of coils especially flat coils.Definitely a good RDTA choice!

Comes with
1x Crius RDTA tank
2x Clapton coils
1x User Manul
1x DIY tools
1x Spare glass tube

More details of OBS Crius RDTA, please find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OBS-Crius-RDTA.html

Don't forget to use "AHG15" to enjoy an extra 15% off discount.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btnVFSOOHhA

(1) (Reply)

Estates To Invest In With 150% ROI In 6 Months. / Lexus RX400H 2007 Model For Sale / I'm Launching My Business, I'd Love Your Input Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.