Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. (722 Views)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / The Igbo Nation Should Forget The Politics Of Nigeria And Focus On Independence / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by morbeta(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Food for thought!

Ndigbo and Biafra.

This is to all my Igbo brothers and sisters. I am posting this mindful of the insults and abuses I will receive. I'm prepared to take them.
Ndigbo, o gini n'eme anyi? Onye mere anyi ifea? I thought the Igbo man is intelligent? I thought the Igbo man is smart? Where and how did we get it wrong? How can we expose ourselves to the current ridicule we are facing in Nigeria? A country we have invested so much in all nooks and crannies? Investments that many are jealous of. Investments you want destroyed or lost? A country we have fought and lost a war? Who learns from his own experience if not a fool? Are we foolish?
Where are our leaders? Who are our leaders?

My people say " ilokalia, ezelu ufodu". How can we be abusing and insulting everybody and be hoping to attain independence with their support? Independence to what end? Independence for a people without leadership? Independence for a people that are not united? Independence for a people who have investments running into billions scattered across the same nation we are running away from?
Ndigbo, how do we think we can win this latest agitation by abusing, insulting and threatening everybody. "Yorubas are cowards". "Hausas are cows ". "Niger Delta people are lazy". "Everybody is against us". "Everybody hates us". Let me ask, who do we like? Who are we smarter than? Must we expose our flanks by rude and brazen talks?

You want Biafra? What are you plans? What are your strategies? You want to adopt Judaism? You want to bow and worship Nnamdi Kanu? Who is he? What is his pedigree? What are his plans? Where is he leading you?
Our brothers in the diaspora, you sit in your comfort zone where you enjoy freedom of speech and of association and you hold Biafra rallies, puting your kith and kin at home in jeopardy. What is it? What is wrong with us?
In Mbaise, Imo state, Igbos have refused that their Igbo brother from Anambra cannot be bishop in a Catholic church. The Pope, the supreme leader who cannot be faulted when he speaks ex cathedra, has spoken and the clergy, religious have disobeyed him. And you want Biafra where ordinary people will preside? Once you achieve Biafra, all your problems will vanish? We will become paradise by mere proclamation?
Ndigbo, o gini? Where are your leaders?

Where are our politicians? They are busy buying choice property and building estates. In Anambra, they are seeking Kanu's endorsement to become governor. Ewooooooo!
My people, my people, my people, nsogbu di. Ezigbo nsogbu. Let nobody deceive you. We are making a very big mistake. A costly mistake. And we will regret it.
I am tired of reading quotations from renowned authors. I want common sense to prevail. I urge everybody to speak up. Talk to our youths and traders who are misguided and angry.
We are marginalized. But what have our political leaders past and present done to look inwards? Onye ajulu ona aju onweya? We had our people in GEJ government. What did they do? We supported GEJ, and still support him, what did he do for us?

4 Likes

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
You are indeed a true son of the soil!
You have said it all.

God will give you more wisdom.

Am happy I have someone like you.

Igbos, Let's use our tongue to count our teeth.

To magnify one of your statements, we are not united. Rain insults on me for all I care.
One tribe having Ohaneze, Massob and Ipob.
And these three are not in unity.

embarassed angry

.....I pray we igbos receive sense. Common sense.

I rest my case.

IStandwith Morbeta

1 Like

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
my friend the hatred is real.. especially from ndi ofe and ndi mbamiri..
no jones go dia..

even nairaland mods and owner the display that daily.. na you wan come dey please em.. for wetin na?

hate those who hate you more and love them that love you..

whichever way is a way..

aside igbo's hate no one.. that explain why we're everywhere.. we multiply.
Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
ozohtony:
You are indeed a true son of the soil!
You have said it all.

God will give you more wisdom.

Am happy I have someone like you.

Igbos, Let's use your tongue to count your teeth.

To magnify one of your statements, we are not united. Rain insults on me for all I care.
One tribe having Ohaneze, Massob and Ipob.
And these three are not in unity.

embarassed angry

.....I pray we igbos receive sense. Common sense.

I rest my case.

IStandwith Morbeta

what do you know about..

Ohanaeze, Igbos, Massob, igbo youth movement..IYM.
or is okay for other tribe to have theirs..and nke di igbo aburu akuko unity?

guy gbadokwa anya dia.. uche gi dia fast..
Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by mbhs139(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
bounty007:
my friend the hatred is real.. especially from ndi ofe and ndi mbamiri..
no jones go dia..

even nairaland mods and owner the display that daily.. na you wan come dey please em.. for wetin na?

hate those who hate you more and love them that love you..

whichever way is a way..

aside igbo's hate no one.. that explain why we're everywhere.. we multiply.

Who actually hates the Igbos, I don't know?

Talking about hating the Igbos, I think that happens in the wild imagination of some deluded youths like you, who have been brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
mbhs139:

Talking about hating the Igbos, I think that happens in the wild imagination of some deluded youths like you, who have been brainwashed.

i schooled in the west.. am a witness. no story.
Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
No sir, is not OK for others to have theirs while we be in lack. That's isn't my point Sir

We should choose wisdom over foolishness

bounty007:

what do you know about..

Ohanaeze, Igbos, Massob, igbo youth movement..IYM.
or is okay for other tribe to have theirs..and nke di igbo aburu akuko unity?

guy gbadokwa anya dia.. uche gi dia fast..

1 Like

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by nijabazaar: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
mbhs139:

My friend that x not brainwashing.. .I ve experienced it. That constant need to be on d defensive just becos u are igbo.

You don't tell me that those who sat at home in May were all brainwashed? Even the elites. Even when Uwazuruike warned them against it? It takes an experience ( long suppressed and finally rupturing to surface) to carry out such an exercise.

The hate and suspicion x there. Both subtle and obvious. To deny it means to bury ur head in d sand.
Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by cumbak60: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2017
morbeta:
Food for thought!

Ndigbo and Biafra.

This is to all my Igbo brothers and sisters. I am posting this mindful of the insults and abuses I will receive. I'm prepared to take them.
Ndigbo, o gini n'eme anyi? Onye mere anyi ifea? I thought the Igbo man is intelligent? I thought the Igbo man is smart? Where and how did we get it wrong? How can we expose ourselves to the current ridicule we are facing in Nigeria? A country we have invested so much in all nooks and crannies? Investments that many are jealous of. Investments you want destroyed or lost? A country we have fought and lost a war? Who learns from his own experience if not a fool? Are we foolish?
Where are our leaders? Who are our leaders?

My people say " ilokalia, ezelu ufodu". How can we be abusing and insulting everybody and be hoping to attain independence with their support? Independence to what end? Independence for a people without leadership? Independence for a people that are not united? Independence for a people who have investments running into billions scattered across the same nation we are running away from?
Ndigbo, how do we think we can win this latest agitation by abusing, insulting and threatening everybody. "Yorubas are cowards". "Hausas are cows ". "Niger Delta people are lazy". "Everybody is against us". "Everybody hates us". Let me ask, who do we like? Who are we smarter than? Must we expose our flanks by rude and brazen talks?

You want Biafra? What are you plans? What are your strategies? You want to adopt Judaism? You want to bow and worship Nnamdi Kanu? Who is he? What is his pedigree? What are his plans? Where is he leading you?
Our brothers in the diaspora, you sit in your comfort zone where you enjoy freedom of speech and of association and you hold Biafra rallies, puting your kith and kin at home in jeopardy. What is it? What is wrong with us?
In Mbaise, Imo state, Igbos have refused that their Igbo brother from Anambra cannot be bishop in a Catholic church. The Pope, the supreme leader who cannot be faulted when he speaks ex cathedra, has spoken and the clergy, religious have disobeyed him. And you want Biafra where ordinary people will preside? Once you achieve Biafra, all your problems will vanish? We will become paradise by mere proclamation?
Ndigbo, o gini? Where are your leaders?

Where are our politicians? They are busy buying choice property and building estates. In Anambra, they are seeking Kanu's endorsement to become governor. Ewooooooo!
My people, my people, my people, nsogbu di. Ezigbo nsogbu. Let nobody deceive you. We are making a very big mistake. A costly mistake. And we will regret it.
I am tired of reading quotations from renowned authors. I want common sense to prevail. I urge everybody to speak up. Talk to our youths and traders who are misguided and angry.
We are marginalized. But what have our political leaders past and present done to look inwards? Onye ajulu ona aju onweya? We had our people in GEJ government. What did they do? We supported GEJ, and still support him, what did he do for us?

This is the exact reason I'm recanting my stand on Kanu led Biafra. I want Biafra with all my heart, but not the kind of Kanu Biafra. If achieved, its going to be the worst repressive state on earth. May we find the fortitude to correct the mistake this radio broadcaster is pushing us to.
I still believe and I state it again, there are legitimate means of actualizing Biafra without inciting hatred or attracting hostilities. The Scotch are doing it, we can emulate them, by forming a political party that will legally push our agenda in the National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by isbish(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Well said OP.
Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by mbhs139(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
bounty007:

i schooled in the west.. am a witness. no story.

Talking about the West hating Igbos? You lie very big lie. Mind you, I'm not 40 years old o, so I know what I'm telling you, kid.

1 Like

Re: Must Read. Food For Thought For My Igbo Nation. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
mbhs139:

Talking about the West hating Igbos? You lie very big lie. Mind you, I'm not 40 years old o, so I know what I'm telling you, kid.

alright.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Raids Former Vp Namadi Sambo's Kaduna Home / Quit Notice: Igbo Professor To Prof. Ango Abdullahi, Nice Read / 10 Questions For Biafra Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.