Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Africa You Have No Friends!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa You Have No Friends!!! (1404 Views)

20 Common Misconceptions About Africa You Need To Get Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa You Have No Friends!!! by delishpot: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Words from a wise man. I am sorry it is a video and some who are interested may not be able to afford the MB needed to watch it. Agreed that there were some things that needed fine tunning in African cultures and custom(yes we change some things as we evolve nothing was perfect or is perfect even now) but we as Africans need to sit down and restructure what our Race should be in tge nearest future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS2_jdVGMQI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by 4kings: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
delishpot:
Words from a wise man. I am sorry it is a video and some who are interested may not be able to afford the MB needed to watch it. Agreed that there were some things that needed fine tunning in African cultures and custom(yes we change some things as we evolve nothing was perfect or is perfect even now) but we as Africans need to sit down and restructure what our Race should be in the nearest future.

Woww, i really love this man.
Can't believe i never knew this man before now.
I did a quick search on him and he was a historian apparently and has great books i would love to read up on starting with this or this

Though i think there was a scent of racism around, even though he was making good points regarding religion and history.

DoctorAlien AnonyNymous MrMontella Hopefullandlord Wilgrea7 OtemAtum Hahn Dalaman Catfishbilly and maybe KingEbukasBlog i think you guys would love this man.

Here's is a complete video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrzoId6n0E

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by hahn(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
4kings:

I did a quick search on him and he was a historian apparently and has great books i would love to read up on starting with this or this

Though i think there was a scent of racism around, even though he was making good points regarding religion and history.

DoctorAlien AnonyNymous MrMontella Hopefullandlord Wilgrea7 OtemAtum Hahn Dalaman and maybe KingEbukasBlog i think you guys would love this man.

How many minutes is the video?
Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by 4kings: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
hahn:

How many minutes is the video?
35 minutes.

Or you can use the link delishpot posted which is the first 15 minutes after being divided into 3 parts.
Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by hahn(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
The real question is, are Africans ready to do what it takes to take us from where we are to where we want to be?

2 Likes

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by hahn(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
4kings:

35 minutes.

Or you can use the link delishpot posted which is the first 15 minutes after being divided into 3 parts.

I'll download it in a bit. I am trying to renew my sub, gtb dey do anyhow
Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by 4kings: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
hahn:

I'll download it in a bit. I am trying to renew my sub, gtb dey do anyhow
Ok...
I'll like to know your review.
Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inspiring I must say. Watched to the very last end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
4kings:

DoctorAlien AnonyNymous MrMontella Hopefullandlord Wilgrea7 OtemAtum Hahn Dalaman Catfishbilly and maybe KingEbukasBlog i think you guys would love this man.

thanks ..i most definitely enjoyed it.. thanks to the video, I'll start researching on the african origins of world religions and lots more... thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by 4kings: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

thanks ..i most definitely enjoyed it.. thanks to the video, I'll start researching on the african origins of world religions and lots more... thanks once again
I knew you would like it.
And i also got motivated to research more on african history starting with some of his books.
Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by delishpot: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wilgrea7:

adepeter26:
Inspiring I must say. Watched to the very last end
4kings:

Thanks guys and you are welcome. I enjoyed it and I hope many more would watch and take charge of their lives and views.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
This man is just another typical African. A person that find someone/ something to blame for his woes. So, it's religion and white man that makes politicians steal money or the next criminal steal. The problem is Africans don't want to think for and by themselves. That's the unintelligence. He claims, the western preys on other people to solve their problems.- good. Why do Africans prey on each other i.e fellow citizen to solve his problem. He calls religion an illusion and refers to 1675 BC. Why didn't he call education an illusion or is it same Africa that created education. He says whatever the westerners bring to Africa is for the westerners' benefit. So, does it mean the education is for the westerner' benefit? Isn't he a doctor. He needs not to be called a doctor. He claims Africa didn't appear in the bible but appears in history. Did America appear in the bible. This is just an unbalanced post. Africa should take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming a concept or a group of people that are simply what they are because they are intelligent. No be African sell hin brother as a slave during the slave trade. Were they forced to sell? Why didn't the Africans sell whites? Why didn't the whites sell whites... this tells what Africa was. Education and religion, someway somehow is what is still keeping Africa. It will be silly to say the westerners didn't mean well by doing that. The truth is, those two concepts are there to put humans in order. If not humans will behave like animals. The problem is Africa twists and bastardise most concepts that are created to make for healthy living. The problem isn't any persons or concept, it's the peopls.
He made valid points in closing- Africa isn't communication with each other. Africa should discover his potential and have confidence. However, he didn't preach the love part of humanity which is the most important.
Seun, lalasticala. This should make front page.

1 Like

Re: Africa You Have No Friends!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
majekdom2:
This man is just another typical African. A person that find someone/ something to blame for his woes. So, it's religion and white man that makes politicians steal money or the next criminal steal. The problem is Africans don't want to think for and by themselves. That's the unintelligence. He claims, the western preys on other people to solve their problems.- good. Why do Africans prey on each other i.e fellow citizen to solve his problem. He calls religion an illusion and refers to 1675 BC. Why didn't he call education an illusion or is it same Africa that created education. He says whatever the westerners bring to Africa is for the westerners' benefit. So, does it mean the education is for the westerner' benefit? Isn't he a doctor. He needs not to be called a doctor. He claims Africa didn't appear in the bible but appears in history. Did America appear in the bible. This is just an unbalanced post. Africa should take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming a concept or a group of people that are simply what they are because they are intelligent. No be African sell hin brother as a slave during the slave trade. Were they forced to sell? Why didn't the Africans sell whites? Why didn't the whites sell whites... this tells what Africa was. Education and religion, someway somehow is what is still keeping Africa. It will be silly to say the westerners didn't mean well by doing that. The truth is, those two concepts are there to put humans in order. If not humans will behave like animals. The problem is Africa twists and bastardise most concepts that are created to make for healthy living. The problem isn't any persons or concept, it's the peopls.
He made valid points in closing- Africa isn't communication with each other. Africa should discover his potential and have confidence. However, he didn't preach the love part of humanity which is the most important.
Seun, lalasticala. This should make front page.
True comment

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favourite Weather Condition? / Relationship Between An American And A Nigerian Re: Culture And Family...help! / Why Are People Like This Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.