Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,966 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: (689 Views)

Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / Peter Obi Wanted Savings, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Fashola, Akpabio Frowned - Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by massinola(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Save Ijaw Nation Group, SING, yesterday, took on the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi and former Edo State governor, Mr Adams Oshiomhole, over their attacks on former President Goodluck Jonathan, describing them as betrayers.
Amaechi and Oshiomhole were reported to have spoken against Jonathan at separate events on Tuesday. While the former Edo State governor had queried Jonathan’s capacity as President, Amaechi had claimed that Nigeria was heading towards a civil war during the 2015 elections. However, replying the two politicians in a statement, yesterday, SING accused Amaechi of being one of those threatening war while Jonathan was preaching peace, in the run up to the 2015 general elections.
Co-ordinator of the group, Mr. Otobo Osborne also reminded Oshiomhole that he had before now always praised Jonathan for his statesmanship but has turned against the ex-President because he (Oshiomhole) was out of job and needed one. He said: “Amaechi, the man who threatened that his party would form a parallel government if it did not win the 2015 election now accuses former President Jonathan who said ‘my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian,’ of leading Nigeria to a civil war. If this is not delusional thinking then it is hard to imagine what is. “Never since the civil war has Nigeria been as divided as it is today with different regions of the nation giving quit notices to each other. A prudent person would in such circumstances tailor his speech to build unity, but not Amaechi.” “Sadly, what we are experiencing today is the culmination of the threats made during the course of the general 2015 elections by persons like Amaechi. “President Jonathan has demonstrated statesmanship. I think there is hope for Nigeria. What the Edo election has confirmed is that when the President and Commander-in-Chief puts the country first and conducts himself as a statesman, not just as a party leader, credible elections are possible. “Of course, it is not surprising that Oshiomhole would change his tone today especially when he is out of a job and is desperate to curry favour with the hope of getting a new job but we wish to remind him that under Jonathan, elections were free and fair as he said and there was no ‘inconclusive elections. “In a democratic setting, the most basic requirement of any leader is that he provides the platform for democracy and the economy to thrive. On both scores, no one can fault Jonathan. We are however, not surprised at the utterances of these two characters because they have proven to be double-faced liars and serial betrayers.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/n-delta-group-blasts-amaechi-oshiomhole-attacks-jonathan/

Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by aolawale025: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
I wonder where this two fellows call home. The northerners would be laughing at them privately for betraying their kin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
Is it the lizard of Ubima who betrayed rivers state people by siphoning funds meant for executing projects in rivers state to fund Apc and the dulla®d's election or the masquerade looking Oshiomhole who spent a fortune of edo state treasury to transport, marry and maintain his Ethiopian wife that's better than GEJ?
A case of the pot and kettle calling the charcoal black.

3 Likes

Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by DLuciano: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
See as their faces resemble Judahs Iscariot
Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by DLuciano: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
DLuciano:
See as their faces resemble Judas Iscariot
Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
My joy is that APC flopped big Time.
Crooks forming integrity as APC is now known to all Nigerians as mainly Fulani Agenda.

No single corruption case Won since Buhari came to power.

Only harassment of opposition and media war....!!
Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by Desyner: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
GEJ fùcked up big time. The thing I like most about GEJ Presidency was the fact that it gave the Niger Delta their much coveted chance at turning their fortune around with a Niger Delta president. They have no excuse now. Even though he ruled for 5 years +, he had the extra cash to get things done.
Next is a Igbo President I am praying for. If it will take an Igbo or SE presidency for their eyes to open then I pray it happens.
Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
All of them are corrupt and need no pity or surpport from we their victims. They can all go to hell.

1 Like

Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by Ibifizzleboy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
AS FOR AMAECHI HE DOES NOT HAS ANY RELEVANT IN RIVERS STATE
Re: N-delta Group Blasts Amaechi, Oshiomhole Over Attacks On Jonathan: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
All of them are corrupt and need no pity or surpport from we their victims. They can all go to hell.
My broda na only u dey talk true.
Amaechi, oshomole, gej re all corrupt. I m from ogbia, gudluck is from ogbia, I jux have to called a spade, spade.

(1) (Reply)

‎2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Leadership Newspaper Headlines [30 June, 2017]. / Deployment Of Armed Forces To Over 28 States Worrisome —dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.